Trump Rally

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 2

Trump Rally

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Trump rally tonight at 7p.m. Tulsa Oklahoma.

Rafe

Re: Trump Rally

Post by Rafe »

Take Down Sicko wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:59 pm Trump rally tonight at 7p.m. Tulsa Oklahoma.
I can't see that Fox News has it on today's schedule, and I haven't heard them today say that they're televising it. But I would think so.

The Tulsa Fox News affiliate will be broadcasting it, but you may have to stream it:

https://www.fox23.com/news/local/how-wa ... EMYPMW6SQ/
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
Take Down Sicko

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Yes, i always watch it online when there is a rally. I search for Live Trump Rally and choose one to watch from the list.

Ruark
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Ruark »

The liberal networks are barely mentioning it, and even then, only to express hysteria about coronavirus, masks, etc. It never stops.
-Ruark

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

SRO only in Tulsa, over 19,000; in fact, everyone stayed on their feet. Trump was winging a lot of it, and his energy level just kept getting higher and higher toward the end.

And now we know all about the funny walk at West Point last week ("shoes with all-leather bottoms; not good for steel ramps"), and why he often holds his left hand under his water glass when he takes a sip. And Biden's handlers have got to be very, very worried. I will shell out for pay-per-view to see Biden debate Trump live.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

If I was Trump i'd run ads of creepy joe being a little too handsy with little girls, and diffently all his dementia moments!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Chaparral
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Chaparral »

Rafe wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:10 pm SRO only in Tulsa, over 19,000; in fact, everyone stayed on their feet.
This is wrong. BOK arena was only about 2/3 full - lots of empty seats. A stage was set up for Trump and Pence to address “overflow” crowd outside, but this was cancelled due to poor attendance.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Chaparral wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:02 am
Rafe wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:10 pm SRO only in Tulsa, over 19,000; in fact, everyone stayed on their feet.
This is wrong. BOK arena was only about 2/3 full - lots of empty seats. A stage was set up for Trump and Pence to address “overflow” crowd outside, but this was cancelled due to poor attendance.
I don't know about the crowd inside, but you are wrong about cancelling the outside portion of the rally. The so-called "demonstrations" and the conduct of the "demonstrators" caused the cancellation of the outside activities.

Chas.

Chaparral

Post by Chaparral »

Numerous photos from the rally, showing crowd size here...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsand ... 523c694181

Chaparral

Post by Chaparral »

Charles L. Cotton wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:14 am
I don't know about the crowd inside, but you are wrong about cancelling the outside portion of the rally. The so-called "demonstrations" and the conduct of the "demonstrators" caused the cancellation of the outside activities.

Chas.
Not according to the local TV station news...

https://www.newson6.com/story/5eeea021 ... -cancelled

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

While the numbers expected may have been inflated due to fake ticket registrations I think the crowd size was hampered by the population density of the location combined with peoples fear of Chinese Flue. Even with governments permitting the opening of businesses I am still seeing restaurants with few patrons and it is not because of poor food quality. I think most people are still very afraid of contracting this virus.

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

Chaparral wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:34 am
Charles L. Cotton wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:14 am

Chas.
Not according to the local TV station news...

https://www.newson6.com/story/5eeea021 ... -cancelled
I did not save any links to the articles, but there were news articles from the night before the rally saying he was cancelling the outside talks due to the counterprotesters and threats of violence. That would be before they knew how many would actually show up since the city/county/state/media was trying to care people away with fears of COVID-19.
Steve Rothstein

Return to “Off-Topic”