Plano, TX mother of two killed during her regular morning run

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Plano, TX mother of two killed during her regular morning run

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:58 am
Redneck_Buddha wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:48 am Was I reading correctly that someone here was blaming the murder victim for her death and the burglary victims for not shooting the "person of interest"? Sheesh...
Good job reading something into a post that was not there. Sheesh... now I know How Trump feels when the leftists do it to him.
Seems pretty self-evident to me. But that's OK, the sky was revealed as green this morning. Sheesh.

"I think she made a horrible decision going for a jog all alone at that time of the morning. They think the same guy is the one who broke into a home in that neighborhood the same morning. The home had three men in it and they hid like cowards in a bedroom. Had they stopped this guy with a well placed shot, this poor lady would still be alive. Surely they could have come up with some type of weapon to beat the guy down with."

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 8

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Redneck_Buddha wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:09 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:58 am
Redneck_Buddha wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:48 am Was I reading correctly that someone here was blaming the murder victim for her death and the burglary victims for not shooting the "person of interest"? Sheesh...
Good job reading something into a post that was not there. Sheesh... now I know How Trump feels when the leftists do it to him.
Seems pretty self-evident to me. But that's OK, the sky was revealed as green this morning. Sheesh.

"I think she made a horrible decision going for a jog all alone at that time of the morning. They think the same guy is the one who broke into a home in that neighborhood the same morning. The home had three men in it and they hid like cowards in a bedroom. Had they stopped this guy with a well placed shot, this poor lady would still be alive. Surely they could have come up with some type of weapon to beat the guy down with."
You may be a leftist if you spend your time trying to read things into everything someone else says....sheesh. It is quite common on this forum to discuss how situations could be changed by different actions among those involved. It has nothing to do with the leftist habit of assigning blame. that should clear up your concerns. Blame is not in my vocabulary. But then again i am conservative.

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 1

Post by SQLGeek »

Here I thought one truism that has been well established for years on this forum is that no place is truly safe. Bad things happen in sleepy towns. Always have. Always will.

It's a shame to hear this. Those poor kids.
Psalm 91:2

KC5AV
Posts in topic: 1

Post by KC5AV »

I have friends who live in that area. We are all avid runners, and we have run that section of trail on several occasions. It scares the mess out of me that my (female) friend runs there alone during her early morning runs during the week.
NRA lifetime member

TomV
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TomV »

KC5AV wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:47 am I have friends who live in that area. We are all avid runners, and we have run that section of trail on several occasions. It scares the mess out of me that my (female) friend runs there alone during her early morning runs during the week.
Do you know which section of trail it was and which side of the creek? I run the east side exclusively.
http://www.3atatraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 8

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

TomV wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:05 pm
KC5AV wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:47 am I have friends who live in that area. We are all avid runners, and we have run that section of trail on several occasions. It scares the mess out of me that my (female) friend runs there alone during her early morning runs during the week.
Do you know which section of trail it was and which side of the creek? I run the east side exclusively.
It was on South side of Legacy where the creek comes under the road. I guess that would be the east side of the creek.

Return to “Off-Topic”