Kamala Harris

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

mayor
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Kamala Harris

Post by mayor »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:54 pm Democrat Robert F. Kennedy Jr. recently threw some shade on Kamala:

1. "If her IQ ever reaches 75.....SELL!"

2. "I'm not sure if English is her first language, or even her 2nd or 3rd".
This reflection is due to her elementary school level of word salad when she tries to make a point.

In a woman to woman debate, Nikki Haley will beat her like a rented mule.

SIA
I think this was John Kennedy - Senator from Louisiana.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 15

Re: Kamala Harris

Post by Rafe »

Vice President Kamala Harris wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, let me draw a parallel for you. A parallel that runs side by side to each other. Like the two striped lines down the center of a highway, the educational highway.

Elementary school education, much like renting a mule, is about laying down the groundwork, forging a connection, and nurturing the seeds of knowledge. Because seeds need to be nurtured, though they are not forged unless they are false seeds.

Now, picture this: You've got this young, eager mind just off the big yellow school bus, though the mule didn't arrive on the same bus. Much like that mule, that eager mind is ready to embark on a journey. You rent a mule for a specific purpose, just as you enroll a child in elementary school for a specific purpose: to equip them and fit then with the tools and equipment they need for the journey of life. It's an investment in potential, a commitment to growth. Like that seed.

In elementary school, just like with that mule, you're laying the foundation. You teach the basics, the ABCs, the 1-2-3s. It's about learning to navigate the terrain, understanding the ropes, and building a solid educational foundation.

But, let's not forget the importance of guidance. Like a mule needs a steady hand to steer it in the right direction, our young minds require the guidance of dedicated educators and leaders like Joe Biden. Teachers, and President Biden, much like seasoned mule handlers, play a crucial role in shaping the path ahead, ensuring that each child is equipped with the skills and knowledge to face the challenges that lie ahead. And, like the mule, to feed the children lunch.

Moreover, just as renting a mule is a temporary arrangement, elementary school is a stage in the journey—a stepping stone. It's a period of growth, exploration, and discovery, preparing our children for the next phases of their academic and personal development.

So, in summary, elementary school education is like renting a mule. It's an investment in potential, a commitment to growth, and a crucial stage in the journey of shaping informed, empowered, entitled individuals who can navigate the winding trails of the future and not make missteps that falsely lead them down the path of ultra-MAGA Republicans.
(That was about 50% ChatGPT and 50% me throwing more KH shade...)
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Return to “Off-Topic”