The Stolen Election, Part One: AMERICAN PRAVDA

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Paladin
Posts in topic: 73

Re: The Stolen Election, Part One: AMERICAN PRAVDA

Post by Paladin »

What the Democrats used to say about voting machines:

Guess it's convenient to forget that down the memory hole
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

mayor
Posts in topic: 5

Post by mayor »

Paladin wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:50 pm What the Democrats used to say about voting machines:

Guess it's convenient to forget that down the memory hole
Well, they showed us, didn't they.

philip964
Posts in topic: 81

Post by philip964 »

Twitter has banned the following accounts linked to the 2020 official election audits in the following states:

Arizona
Nevada
Georgia
Pennsylvania

July 27, 2021

But this hasn’t been censored yet.
Last edited by philip964 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 9

Post by 2farnorth »

philip964 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:36 pm Twitter has banned the following accounts linked to the 2020 official election audits in the following states:

Arizona
Nevada
Georgia
Pennsylvania

what happened to Michigan and Wisconsin? Heck I heard they are investigating certain areas in Texas too
N5PNZ

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Arizona Audit 74,000 Main-In Ballots Were Never Mailed

Arizona working to decertify their bogus election results.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

philip964
Posts in topic: 81

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/dhs-warns-increa ... 20276.html

DHS says increasing threat of violence from Trump supporters.

Dan Bonginio interview with Trump censored on Fox News to remove quote about fake election.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

How Mark Zuckerberg Almost Handed Texas To The Democrats
By now it’s a familiar story to many Americans that private money was just one of many irregularities that plagued the 2020 election. In numerous reports, the Capital Research Center has traced the flow of $350 million from Facebook founder and billionaire Mark Zuckerberg to county elections officials, flooding local jurisdictions with “Zuck bucks,” which aided with things like fraud-prone drop boxes and mail-in ballots.

Our conclusion is that, across the board, CTCL’s grants favored the biggest, most vote-rich Democratic counties, which helped turn out the most left-leaning voters in U.S. history—and secure Joe Biden as the country’s 46th president. Far from “nonpartisan,” CTCL’s oceans of money made it easier for fraudsters to cheat and the Democrats to win in 2020.

Now we turn to Texas and the $33.5 million in CTCL grants uncovered so far—the largest amount for any state we’ve examined.

...CTCL funded eight of the 10 most populous counties in Texas. The two that did not receive “Zuck Bucks”—Collin and Denton Counties—were the only two of the 10 that Trump won.
So glad that Texas passed election reform!!!

oohrah

Post by oohrah »

Yeah, now we don't have to worry about the "wrong people" voting.
USMC, Retired
Treating one variety of person as better or worse than others by accident of birth is morally indefensible.

mayor

Post by mayor »

oohrah wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:18 am Yeah, now we don't have to worry about the "wrong people" voting.
If by "wrong people" you mean ineligible voters, then, yeah.

oohrah

Post by oohrah »

mayor wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:09 am
oohrah wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:18 am Yeah, now we don't have to worry about the "wrong people" voting.
No, I mean people of color. If you believe there was sufficient fraud to change the election, then you have been drinking the Republican kool-aid.
USMC, Retired
Treating one variety of person as better or worse than others by accident of birth is morally indefensible.

Blackhorse1
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Blackhorse1 »

Wow!😎
:txflag: likes: burning rubber and screaming women

srothstein
Posts in topic: 10

Post by srothstein »

oohrah wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:07 pm No, I mean people of color. If you believe there was sufficient fraud to change the election, then you have been drinking the Republican kool-aid.
I am not sure whether there was enough fraud to swing the election or not. I am sure there has been fraud in every election since 1850 when Tammany Hall figured out how to rig NYC elections. I am also sure that without a thorough investigation we will not know how much. If there was so little fraud, why are people fighting an unbiased and fair investigation, including forensic audits of the voting and tabulating machines?

But on the side of if there was enough, we have an interesting contradiction going on. We are being told that there were isolated cases of fraud in insufficient amounts to make a difference. That sounds reasonable to me until I compare it to all the years I was told I should go vote because my one vote could make a difference. If my one vote properly cast can make a difference, then one fraudulent vote can make a difference. And almost everyone has agreed that there were some fraudulent votes.
Steve Rothstein

flechero
Posts in topic: 3

Post by flechero »

srothstein wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:04 pm
oohrah wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:07 pm No, I mean people of color. If you believe there was sufficient fraud to change the election, then you have been drinking the Republican kool-aid.
I am not sure whether there was enough fraud to swing the election or not. I am sure there has been fraud in every election since 1850 when Tammany Hall figured out how to rig NYC elections. I am also sure that without a thorough investigation we will not know how much. If there was so little fraud, why are people fighting an unbiased and fair investigation, including forensic audits of the voting and tabulating machines?

But on the side of if there was enough, we have an interesting contradiction going on. We are being told that there were isolated cases of fraud in insufficient amounts to make a difference. That sounds reasonable to me until I compare it to all the years I was told I should go vote because my one vote could make a difference. If my one vote properly cast can make a difference, then one fraudulent vote can make a difference. And almost everyone has agreed that there were some fraudulent votes.
And to take it to the end.... several sources have suggested that only 4-5 counties [in the entire country] were the difference in the election, so a relatively minor fraud could have easily been enough. Now I get that no single event was enough but when you have several attempts at several swing counties, it only takes a few instances.

I still get dem voter ID cards for the lady who used to live here and she's been dead over 15 years... her husband was a rep. and no card sent here- ever. Coincidence? I don't think so! How many million DEAD dem cards are being sent out and used? We DON'T KNOW, so we don't know the extent of the fraud.

mayor

Post by mayor »

oohrah wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:07 pm
No, I mean people of color. If you believe there was sufficient fraud to change the election, then you have been drinking the Republican kool-aid.
:lol:

Don T
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Don T »

oohrah wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:07 pm
I am not aware of anything in the election integrity bill aimed at people of color, but there was plenty of stuff aimed are preventing vote harvesting and other forms of voter fraud. And that kind of fraud has been occurring in Texas since at least 1948 (and probably back to at least 1941). And voter fraud has definitely changed elections from time to time.

My first job as an attorney was with an Austin firm whose senior partner had represented Coke Stephenson in contesting the disputed senatorial election in 1948, when 200 extra votes for LBJ showed up in Ballot Box 13 in Duvall County. The partner recounted how he had seen with his own eyes the voter list where about 200 dead folks voted in alphabetical order, all signing with the same pen and with the same handwriting. The ballots were burned and the voter list was smuggled across the border into Mexico, where it was beyond the reach of subpoena, so an audit of the election results was not possible. (As an aside, similar shenanigans may have been used by the JFK / LBJ ticket in the 1960 election in both Texas and Illinois.)

So yes, there is sometimes sufficient fraud to change elections. We will likely never know about 2020, because attempts to audit the election results in the few counties with suspicious results have been vigorously opposed. (And if an audit would remove all doubt as to whether fraud occurred, one wonders why folks would oppose an audit.)

Return to “Off-Topic”