Texas A&M thanks account targeting, publishing information of conservative students

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
ELB
Posts in topic: 2

Texas A&M thanks account targeting, publishing information of conservative students

Post by ELB »

This is another place where the university regents and the Legislature are falling down in their duties.
USAF 1982-2005

philip964
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Texas A&M thanks account targeting, publishing information of conservative students

Post by philip964 »

Wow.

jb2012

Re: Texas A&M thanks account targeting, publishing information of conservative students

Post by jb2012 »

Surprise. If you’ve been to college in the last 15 years, you know exactly how on brand this is.

MaduroBU

Post by MaduroBU »

I think that's a non-committal response to a group with massive current political backing on a public forum. To me, it reads, "Thanks. Go away."

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

MaduroBU wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:58 pm I think that's a non-committal response to a group with massive current political backing on a public forum. To me, it reads, "Thanks. Go away."
This is also my impression. That was a form letter response saying than you. I doubt that the school will go any further with it, especially at that school. It is probably the least liberal (that does not say conservative) public university in Texas.
Steve Rothstein

Topic author
ELB
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ELB »

srothstein wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:11 am
MaduroBU wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:58 pm I think that's a non-committal response to a group with massive current political backing on a public forum. To me, it reads, "Thanks. Go away."
This is also my impression. That was a form letter response saying than you. I doubt that the school will go any further with it, especially at that school. It is probably the least liberal (that does not say conservative) public university in Texas.
I hope you are right but I fear you are wrong.
USAF 1982-2005

Return to “Off-Topic”