Hunter Xiden

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

puma guy
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Hunter Xiden

Post by puma guy »

philip964 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:26 pm https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... l=en&gl=us

Hunter's bond conditions released. Do his income tax returns, no drugs or alcohol, get a job, etc.

Made 7 million dollars being son of Vice President or President or something, didn't pay any taxes. Spent on wine, women and drugs.

But he is now a recovering addict, so we must be nice to him, not say bad things.
They should make him show where he gets the funds to pay his taxes.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Paladin
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Paladin »

Hunter Admits to $5.1M Shakedown Text, Claims He Was 'High or Drunk'
Hunter Biden did not deny he shook down a foreign business client with his demand for a $5.1 million payment as his father Joe Biden was seated next to him
Shouldn't that make Brandon an accessory?
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Paladin »

MTG: Hunter Biden Did Not Deny Joe Biden Is the ‘Big Guy
The Bidens previously did not confirm or deny Joe Biden as the “big guy” designated to receive ten percent of a deal with a Chinese Communist Party entity.

“At one point, we asked Hunter about the ten percent for the ‘big guy’,” Greene said. “We showed him the email that that it laid it all out.”

“And he said, ‘Oh, that was after my father left office,” Greene recounted from the deposition.

Greene said Hunter then tried to excuse the ten percent stake for Joe Biden:

What’s wrong with having a pie-in-the-sky idea? When he [Joe Biden] left office in 2017, it thought he was done. I had no idea was gonna run for president. What’s wrong with just some pie?’ … thinking that he [Joe Biden] could be in the business
Hunter didn't even have anyone else in mind when questioned on the "big guy" but his father.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Off-Topic”