Honest Election

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Will the Us ever have another honest election?

I don't know.
20%
No
67%
Yes
13%

Total votes: 55

Topic author
Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 3

Honest Election

Post by Lynyrd »

Given the wide spread evidence of voter fraud. And the media and courts refusing to acknowledge what happened, How confident are you in future elections?
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Honest Election

Post by Oldgringo »

Lynyrd wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:34 pm Given the wide spread evidence of voter fraud. And the media and courts refusing to acknowledge what happened, How confident are you in future elections?
I dunno' how confident I am about anything in, or coming out of, Washington DC. I am glad that we will turn 79 in February. I'm sorta' concerned about our kids and their spawn's future.

Topic author
Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

Oldgringo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:42 pm
Lynyrd wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:34 pm Given the wide spread evidence of voter fraud. And the media and courts refusing to acknowledge what happened, How confident are you in future elections?
I dunno' how confident I am about anything in, or coming out of, Washington DC. I am glad that we will turn 79 in February. I'm sorta' concerned about our kids and their spawn's future.
I agree with you sir! I'm worried about what my grand kids may face.

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Nope.

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Widespread accepted fraudulent voting has finished off the Republic. Left with a rotting carcass of what used to be.

striker55

Post by striker55 »

You can't trust our congress to have our best interests, elected officials don't represent us. They vote party lines.

Topic author
Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

So far 77% of the members who have voted in this pole believe the US will never have another honest election. Sadly, I can only assume that the United States of America is destined to become another (although large) dictatorial country where the people have no say in who governs them.

Sad is not a strong enough word for the current circumstances. I fear the future holds either submission of the populace, or war.

Chemist45

Post by Chemist45 »

It depends.
If the election steal is permitted to seat slow Joe as President, then yes, that will be the end of free and fair elections in the USA.
Emboldened by their success at cheating, the same folks will ramp it up the next election.
There will be a "Blue wave" that decimates any chance at a Republican majority in either house.
Once they have the senate, the court packing will get done and both Puerto Rico and DC will be states. Slow Joe may be against court packing, but he won't be president past July and Harris is totally on board with it.
Joe has already said he will open the boarder and make citizens of illegals. At this point they won't have to cheat anymore and can even have a show trial or two and pretend to be shocked, Shocked! at the Dominion cheating. In fact, they'll have to do it in order to make sure no-one can use their own tactics against them.

And Senator Rand Paul's comment: "The election in many ways was stolen and the only way it will be fixed is by in the future reinforcing the laws." is totally useless. I'm tired of the GOP saying "We will win the next fight". This is the only fight. After this, its over.

OTOH, if Trump prevails, he can sic the DOJ on the cheaters. And hopefully we will see some people do hard time, companies like Dominion pay mega fines (If Obama could fine BP, a big _______ deal, then Trump can fine Dominion.), and some real laws to prevent this ever happening again.
I'm tired of people laughing at Detroit and Chicago letting dead people vote, expelling poll watchers and cheering as they are forced out of the room. Its time for our elections to stop being a joke.

So it depends.

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Chemist45 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:42 pm It depends.
If the election steal is permitted to seat slow Joe as President, then yes, that will be the end of free and fair elections in the USA.
Emboldened by their success at cheating, the same folks will ramp it up the next election.
There will be a "Blue wave" that decimates any chance at a Republican majority in either house.
Once they have the senate, the court packing will get done and both Puerto Rico and DC will be states. Slow Joe may be against court packing, but he won't be president past July and Harris is totally on board with it.
Joe has already said he will open the boarder and make citizens of illegals. At this point they won't have to cheat anymore and can even have a show trial or two and pretend to be shocked, Shocked! at the Dominion cheating. In fact, they'll have to do it in order to make sure no-one can use their own tactics against them.

And Senator Rand Paul's comment: "The election in many ways was stolen and the only way it will be fixed is by in the future reinforcing the laws." is totally useless. I'm tired of the GOP saying "We will win the next fight". This is the only fight. After this, its over.

OTOH, if Trump prevails, he can sic the DOJ on the cheaters. And hopefully we will see some people do hard time, companies like Dominion pay mega fines (If Obama could fine BP, a big _______ deal, then Trump can fine Dominion.), and some real laws to prevent this ever happening again.
I'm tired of people laughing at Detroit and Chicago letting dead people vote, expelling poll watchers and cheering as they are forced out of the room. Its time for our elections to stop being a joke.

So it depends.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

TxRVer

Post by TxRVer »

This year may be the worst, but have we ever had an honest election? I first heard about ballot stuffing as a kid, with LBJ.
Charlie

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

TxRVer wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:22 am This year may be the worst, but have we ever had an honest election? I first heard about ballot stuffing as a kid, with LBJ.
I told someone else that finding missing ballot boxes where all the votes went to one person wasn't new. That was how LBJ got elected senator for the first time in 1949. And that was the Democratic party then too. But our history of voting fraud goes back much further. We used to get taught in history class about it starting in the 1850's with the Tammany Hall scandals.

I am the one who voted that we would have an honest election in the US. I just think it will occur after the revolution because we will force it to happen at gunpoint.
Steve Rothstein

bagman45
Banned

Post by bagman45 »

It will indeed take another Revolution to restore our Republic....

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Unless the myriad of people that participated in this theft of the American Vote are severely Punished this will be the American Voting System from now on!
The founding father set the Second Amendment as the Tripwire for all Americans, When the Government Come to take the Arms you have but two choices Submit or Fight Back! The Biden Administration has stated they will try to disarm America!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “Off-Topic”