DC: Penetrating the Capital - anti Israel protest in the Rotunda.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 101

Re: DC: Penetrating the Capital

Post by philip964 »

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the- ... ket-newtab

The other view of the Capitol penetration.

LTUME1978
Posts in topic: 2

Post by LTUME1978 »

I don't see any way to compare what really happened at the Capital on Jan 6 to the events of the past mentioned in that article. If I was a betting man, I would wager that the real troublemakers on Jan 6 were plants from the left to make Trump supporters look bad.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

LTUME1978 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:08 pm I don't see any way to compare what really happened at the Capital on Jan 6 to the events of the past mentioned in that article. If I was a betting man, I would wager that the real troublemakers on Jan 6 were plants from the left to make Trump supporters look bad.
I always suspected it was a false flag. I was really surprised Trump did not anticipate it and warn his followers more. I now really wonder if the FBI had undercover people there at the front of the crowd helping Trump supporters inside.

Release the Kraken, Sidney Powell, has had the same thoughts. So I am considering seeing someone professionally about my psyche.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Paladin »

John Sullivan got paid $90,000 for penetrating the capital, yelling out to burn the place down, and recording the event... then is let out while others are still held in solitary.

ANTIFA was there in disguise.

The FBI was there

Mike Podhorzer bragged to TIME magazine about being the Architect to defeat Trump and admitted, unlike every other event, that Podhorzer kept his overt footsoldiers away from the Capital.

It Was a Set-Up: Both DC Mayor Bowser and Nancy Pelosi Turned Down National Guard on Jan. 6 – Chris Wray Refused to Tell Trump Admin “There Could be Situation”
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/02/if ... attention/

If you don’t think Jan 6th was a setup, your not paying attention.

extremist
Posts in topic: 1

Post by extremist »

^ Yes.
TX LTC Instructor, NRA Endowment Life Member, USPSA CRO
NRA Handgun/Rifle/Shotgun/Home Firearm Safety, Chief Range Safety Officer

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 19

Post by powerboatr »

philip964 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:27 pm https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/02/if ... attention/

If you don’t think Jan 6th was a setup, your not paying attention.
BINGO

capital police OPENED the hardened doors to allow folks into the capitol. WHY and who ordered it? Why did pelosi dis appear from house floor a full 5 to 6 minutes before "insurgents entered the building" ? what did she know and when? what was on her laptop?

remember the doors open OUTWARD and lock when closed to stop opening from the outside without a key or magnetic lock release commanded from a control point.
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 5

Post by crazy2medic »

Makes me wonder if they met the last person that Vince Foster met
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://justthenews.com/government/loca ... tol-breach

Medical examiner requested Ashley Babbitt’s body be cremated 2 days after the breach. Say what?

tomneal

Post by tomneal »

Medical examiner requested Ashley Babbitt’s body be cremated 2 days after the breach. Say what?
Less than 4 hours after notifying next of kin and getting the required permission. That seems quick.
See you at the range
NRA Life, TSRA Life, USPSA Life, Mensa (not worth $50 per year so it's expired)
Tom (Retired May 2019) Neal

srothstein
Posts in topic: 7

Post by srothstein »

Flightmare wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:20 am https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ficer-dies

Intriguing coincidence
There is an old military philosophy that I think is true. If something bad happens once, it is just bad luck. If the same thing happens a second time, it is a coincidence. If it happens a third time, it is enemy action.

The US national suicide rate is around 13.4 per 100,000 people. The suicide rate for US police offices is around 17/100,000. There are about 2300 Capitol Police officers. Four suicides in 7 months can be annualized to about 6.85. That makes the Capitol Police suicide rate about 297 per 100,000 people. This cannot be a coincidence.

Further confusing this issue is the fact that for the third officer publicly reported to have committed suicide, the news articles are all saying his method of suicide was unknown. Some articles at first said the doctors did not know how he died. If you don't know how he died, how you you know it was suicide? And then the fourth officer who was publicly reported to have committed suicide was kept a secret for almost a month. Why?

Someone is killing people and lying to the public about it. I doubt any of these were suicides any more than the officer died from being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot.
Steve Rothstein

2farnorth

Post by 2farnorth »

This really sounds Clinton-esk. How many more have to be "eliminated" before someone has to put a stop to these murdering thugs? Got a feeling these "suicides" were the result of officers not willing to follow the party line.
N5PNZ

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

I call it the "nonsurrection".

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

I have a question, the people that are being held without a hearing, or arraignment, no Attorney, can they not get off whatever charges leveled against them do to the violation of their civil rights? Cruel and Unusual Punishement?
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “Off-Topic”