NRA Membership drive here???

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Mike1951
Posts in topic: 1

NRA Membership drive here???

Post by Mike1951 »

It's a great committment and a powerful statement when someone enrolls as a Life Member.

But the majority of people just aren't able to.

We need to enroll as many NRA members as possible for the upcoming battles.

Why not start a drive here on this forum to enroll new members on any level, mainly annual.

The NRA is going to need clout and that clout comes from a voting base of members.

If anyone agrees, let's start a thread and have all brand new members post there, regardless of annual or life.

I would like to see us enroll as many as 100 new members.

Is that realistic?
Mike
AF5MS
TSRA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

longtooth

Re: NRA Membership drive here???

Post by longtooth »

That is realistic. I have in the past given NRA memberships as gifts. I am going to give NRA memberships from now on at the B-days, Christmas, any time I have to stop for even a short moment to think of something to give. Many times we wind up giving gifts that are not needed because folks today dont NEED much. Give something that will help our nation & use the time to explain why you gave that as a gift.

Good idea Mike. :thumbs2:
LT
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

propellerhead

Post by propellerhead »

I received a membership application in the mail. Instead of the normal $35, $60, $85 fee for one, two or three year memberships, this one offers $25, $50 and $75 with a free duffel bag. It provides a link to joining online at www.nra.org/jointhefight. However, I can't get to that webpage from the main www.nra.org website. Could this be a scam by someone pretending to be the NRA? I'm planning to join but I'm a little skeptical of this mailer.

KC5AV

Post by KC5AV »

It looks pretty safe. The page brings up https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... inthefight, and is a secure page. The https: and the lock icon at the bottom of the page are pretty good indicators. The page also has an SSL certificate registered to membership.nrahq.org issued by godaddy.com.
NRA lifetime member

Supercat

Post by Supercat »

I have gone with the payment plan to become a life member, I pay about $75 a quarter. may be an easier way for people to get to a life status.
Big round, Little round, Having one is what counts!!!

kd5zex

Post by kd5zex »

Supercat wrote:I have gone with the payment plan to become a life member, I pay about $75 a quarter. may be an easier way for people to get to a life status.
I am doing the same thing, only a few hundred to go.
NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Member

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

The link in there header here has the same rates and I know the link it safe; I put it there. :lol:

Chas.

Return to “Federal - 2008”