Dem National Convention

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Nighthawk
Posts in topic: 2

Dem National Convention

Post by Nighthawk »

Did anyone see the DNC last night? After Michelle Obama spoke Barack came on via video conference from Kansas City. About a min and a half into it he said he was in the house of a family in St. Louis and then when his daughter questions him about where he is he said Kansas City again. During the whole segment Barack appeared very tired or confused, it could have been the video conference but when you couple that with not knowing what city he's in it seems like he's wearing out. It appears to me that he doesn't have the knowledge or experience to hold the office. Here's a link to the video if anyone wants to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v61_EH143XA
Browning BDM 9mm
SW99 9mm
Kimber Ultra Carry 45

Class 8/16/08
Mailed 8/20/08
Received 8/22/08
PIN Received 9/8/08
Application Completed 10/30/08
Plastic Arrived 11/3/08

longtooth
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Dem National Convention

Post by longtooth »

It appears to me that he doesn't have the knowledge or experience to hold the office.

That is what hillery said.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Topic author
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

longtooth wrote:It appears to me that he doesn't have the knowledge or experience to hold the office.

That's funny - I knew she generally thought that she was the better candidate but I didn't know she actually said that - I feel a little silly now as I can't beleive I share the same opinion as a Clintonista :mad5
Browning BDM 9mm
SW99 9mm
Kimber Ultra Carry 45

Class 8/16/08
Mailed 8/20/08
Received 8/22/08
PIN Received 9/8/08
Application Completed 10/30/08
Plastic Arrived 11/3/08

KBCraig
Banned

Post by KBCraig »

longtooth wrote:It appears to me that he doesn't have the knowledge or experience to hold the office.

Heck, that's what Biden said! Before he was picked, of course.

sivart-dod

Post by sivart-dod »

That video was pathetic, NO FAMILY IS THAT PERFECT. He just has to push his wife and kids on everyone to help swing more women to vote. He is trying too hard to be a "rockstar" with all his "cool" merchandise for sale and his general "Mr. Popular" attitude.

If you watch alot of his speeches you will notice that there are some camera angles and camera pans that are used in movies alot inorder to keep the audiences attention "I am a Film minor in college". I see none of this special media production for McCain, its the same bland stuff. Even the words that the media uses tries to lead you to believe the Osama is the perfect presidential canidate. I cant stand seeing women wearing the "Obama's hot" or "Im hot for Obama" shirts, I have even seen one that said "Obama is my baby daddy". It really makes me wonder if they even have the slightest clue what he is all about. I DOUBT IT!

Im having a bad morning if you cant tell and that just flamed me!! ha! :mad5 ;-)

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Skiprr »

KBCraig wrote:

Heck, that's what Biden said! Before he was picked, of course.
And the general opinion is that the hair plugs have done something to his frontal lobe...
:smilelol5:
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

KBCraig
Banned

Post by KBCraig »

Skiprr wrote:
KBCraig wrote:Heck, that's what Biden said! Before he was picked, of course.
And the general opinion is that the hair plugs have done something to his frontal lobe...
:smilelol5:
He has a fuller head of hair at 65 than he had at 35.

Return to “Federal - 2008”