Political Funny

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Wildscar
Posts in topic: 1

Political Funny

Post by Wildscar »

The presidential election was to close to call.
Niether the Republican candidate nor the Democratic candidate had enough votes to win...

There was much talk about ballot recounting, court challenges, etc. but a week-long ice fishing competition seemed the sportsmanlike way to settle things.

The candidate that caught the most fish at the end of the week would win the election. After much back and forth discussion, it was decided that the contest would take place on a remote frozen lake in northern Minnesota.

There were to be no observers and both men were to be sent out seperatly and return at 5 pm. with their catch for counting and verification by a neutral party.

At the end of the first day, McCain showed up with ten fish while Obama had none. at the end of the second day McCain returned with 20 fish and again Obama returned empty handed.

That evening, Harry Reid & Nancy Pelosi got together secretly with Obama and said, I think John McCain is a low-life cheater, tomorrow don't even bother with fishing. Just spy on him and see if he is cheating.

The next day McCain showed up with 50 fish and Harry said to Obama, "well, tell me, how is he cheating? to which Obama replied, "Harry, you're not going to believe this, but he's cutting holes in the ice."

The MORAL OF THE STORY IS... "Experience Counts"
Wildscar
"Far Better it is to dare mighty things than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt 1899
Beretta 92FS
Holster Review Resource
Project One Million:Texas - Click here and Join NRA Today!

The Annoyed Man

Re: Political Funny

Post by The Annoyed Man »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!

"rlol" "rlol"
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

bdickens

Post by bdickens »

:mrgreen:
Byron Dickens

old farmer

Post by old farmer »

I don't care who you are but that is funny.... "rlol" "rlol" "rlol"
God Bliss America.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Wildscar wrote:The next day McCain showed up with 50 fish and Harry said to Obama, "well, tell me, how is he cheating? to which Obama replied, "Harry, you're not going to believe this, but he's cutting holes in the ice."
To which Harry responded, "I'll bet Palin had something to do with it. Isn't she from some state where they have a lot of ice?"
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Return to “Federal - 2008”