How long will I have if he wins??

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

cwood3
Posts in topic: 1

Re: How long will I have if he wins??

Post by cwood3 »

This may be the issue that goes ahead pushes those who have been considering reloading to go ahead and get set up. Whether you want to stockpile, or just keep up with your shooting habit demand, it's time to look at all options.

cw3
CHL Class - August 2
DPS Receives - August 11
Processing App.....
November 12......Processing App
November 26 - Will Slit Wrists

j_dock2
Posts in topic: 3

Post by j_dock2 »

cwood3 wrote:This may be the issue that goes ahead pushes those who have been considering reloading to go ahead and get set up. Whether you want to stockpile, or just keep up with your shooting habit demand, it's time to look at all options.

cw3
That would explain the brandy new RCBS Rock Chucker that appeared on my bench last night then. :anamatedbanana

If only I knew the first thing about reloading. What could possibly go wrong? :leaving

By the way, regarding the kits - my "maybe" was not intended to get someone to buy lowers now, and then kits after an AWB. More like, lowers now now now, a kit in like a month. Sorry for the confusion.

killerfly128
Banned

Post by killerfly128 »

TexasAggie wrote:
pbwalker wrote:
j_dock2 wrote:
I'm right at this point. As much as I'd love to go out and snag up a couple of more AR's, I just can't justify it to myself with a baby at home and us working on Dave Ramsey's debt program. But as for Ammo, it's "Buy! Buy! Buy!"

Good for you....Dave Ramsey rules!! :cheers2:

+1

:patriot: :tiphat: :hurry: :thumbs2: :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

TexasAggie wrote:While I have my CHL, I still don't have a gun (although I know what I want) just yet. With that said, I planned on attending one of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area gun shows in November. If this clown wins (Obama), how long will I have before I should purchase??

I assume it's until January when he's sworn in. Any thoughts??? :waiting:
Why wait for a gunshow...Whats that place up in Plano??? The Bullet Trap???

They come down to the Houston gunshows quite regularly...Thier prices seem to be competative with AJC's which is a local S.E. Texas vendor...

If you know what you want, I'd get it now...Why wait...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

Return to “Federal - 2008”