A Message from the Brady Campaign to [Ban all Guns]

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

A Message from the Brady Campaign to [Ban all Guns]

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

If you haven't already voted, be sure to do so. The Presidential election is not the only risk we face.

Have a look at the message from Brady

Chas.

bdickens

Re: A Message from the Brady Campaign to [Ban all Guns]

Post by bdickens »

The BradyBunch voter's guide sure makes things easy. Just vote for whoever they don't endorse.
Byron Dickens

KaiserB
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by KaiserB »

The NRA has a good voting guide also.

I was researching the 1994 AWB the other day and there were 3 or 4 republicans (RINOs) who voted for that thing. The NRA has done a good job of Identifying those from all parties that are anti-gun.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

KaiserB wrote:The NRA has a good voting guide also.

I was researching the 1994 AWB the other day and there were 3 or 4 republicans (RINOs) who voted for that thing. The NRA has done a good job of Identifying those from all parties that are anti-gun.
Seems as though in my state District (23)the Bradys and the NRA both support the same candidate.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

KaiserB
Banned

Post by KaiserB »

Liberty wrote:

Seems as though in my state District (23)the Bradys and the NRA both support the same candidate.

Does you candidate have a split personality?

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

KaiserB wrote:
Liberty wrote:

Does you candidate have a split personality?
Not really, The NRA doesn't rate the Libertarian thats running against the Democrat. , and the Brady's know the Libertarian are the true RKBA party. Its been a sore spot with me.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:If you haven't already voted, be sure to do so. The Presidential election is not the only risk we face.

Have a look at the message from Brady

Chas.

Keep dangerous weapons out of the hands of dangerous people.
Thats right...Ice.........Mannnnn, I am dangerous...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

Return to “Federal - 2008”