Tonight I cried...

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Liberty
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Tonight I cried...

Post by Liberty »

Emmett wrote:I just can not beleive that all these people would even vote for someone, to be the Comander and Chief, when he does not even respect the flag. He would not even wear a US Flag pin on his lapel. And he would not even put his hand over his heart when the National Anthom was played. How can you be Comander and Chief of a Country when you don't respect the Flag that so many men have fought and Died for. And are Fighting and Dieing for That Flag even today.
While a man that has given more for this Flag then most people ever would is left behind... I just don't get it....
When it came right down to it, it was about personality. One Guy was a Rockstar, the other is an old political hack who while undoubtably faithful to the United States, He had a reputation to be traitorous to his friends and his own political party. At least Obama is honest about his being a liberal Democrat.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Return to “Federal - 2008”