"Truck Shotgun"

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 8

Re: "Truck Shotgun"

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Ok, The Annoyed Woman wants to know where a man like that gets a Hello Kitty sticker.....LOLOLOLOLOL....and how much will it cost me? "rlol"
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

The Annoyed Man

AndyC wrote:You can find anything on Amazon :)
Yup! http://www.amazon.com/Hello-Kitty-Vynil ... UMQUF483IS

I'm wondering how that will look here:

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

AndyC wrote:Two grown men discussing their Hello Kitty stickers - what's wrong with this picture? :lol:

Exactly what I was thinking. I thought the presidential elections was getting bizarre. :shock:

:lol:
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

The Annoyed Man

AndyC wrote:Two grown men discussing their Hello Kitty stickers - what's wrong with this picture? :lol:
Not a thing. Not a thing at all. :smilelol5:

#TINVOWOOT

joe817
Posts in topic: 1

Post by joe817 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
I'm going to start wondering about you all when you start talking about man purses & matching socks. :shock:
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

joe817 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
I'm going to start wondering about you all when you start talking about man purses & matching socks. :shock:
They are not man purses they are tactical satchels.
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

The Annoyed Man

suthdj wrote:
joe817 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Exactly, and I have two - one for formal occasions, and one for when I have no shame.

#TINVOWOOT

Jusme
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Jusme »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
suthdj wrote:
joe817 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Exactly, and I have two - one for formal occasions, and one for when I have no shame.

Hey TAM I only have the one, where did you pick up yours for formal occasions, my wife says mine is too beat up to carry out with decent folks. "rlol" "rlol"
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

The Annoyed Man

Jusme wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
suthdj wrote:
joe817 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Hey TAM I only have the one, where did you pick up yours for formal occasions, my wife says mine is too beat up to carry out with decent folks. "rlol" "rlol"
Both are for when I have no shame, because that's how I roll at formal occasions. "rlol" :smilelol5:

One is a Versapack Fatboy-S from Maxpedition, and the other is a fanny pack. :lol:

#TINVOWOOT

karder
Posts in topic: 2

Post by karder »

The Annoyed Man wrote:So my question is for those of you who have a shotty in your vehicles.... are you also carrying a rifle/carbine? Or is the shotgun in place of a rifle/carbine? And for those of you who do own both a shotgun and an AR/AK (AndyC, for instance), if you're keeping a shotgun in the car but not a rifle/carbine, what's your rationale? I'm just trying to figure out if this is something I would want to pursue.
I have several ARs and a couple AKs. My favorite all-arounder is my M1A, but I have too much money invested in those, including sights, scopes and accessories, to feel comfortable leaving them unattended in a vehicle. I bought my winchester 1300 at a pawn shop in the early 90s for $200, so I don't have a big investment in it, but still have a reliable weapon if the need arises. I could live with it if someone broke in and stole it, or my truck with that shotgun in it. That factors in big in my choice to carry a shotgun, particularly that shotgun. I have considered getting a budget AR instead, and a good argument could be made for that, but I decided to go 12 gauge.

From a weapon standpoint, I am expecting to use that shotgun for purely defensive purposes. I don't see myself trying to go after an entrenched insurgent with it, and see it more as a "get off me" gun.

I like to spend a lot of my free time in the desert or mountains by myself and I won't bring much in the way of provisions for a day trip. If an emergency arises and I get stuck out in the wilderness, I figure a shotgun would help me collect enough quail and rabbit to get by until I could get myself out, so I wouldn't starve.

Between a few slugs, a fair amount of 00 buck, and a box of #9 shot for food, and I am covered for a variety of situations. :tiphat:
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

This seems more your style, the "Punisher" kitty:

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”