ATI Shotguns & extractors vs. ejectors

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Re: ATI Shotguns & extractors vs. ejectors

Post by Pawpaw »

C-dub wrote:
AndyC wrote:Sounds like we need to have a forum shoot again so Li'l Dub can show off some :)
I don't know about the "showing off" part, but I'm sure she/we would like to get back out with ya'll again.

I'll start another thread for this in a few weeks for after school is out for the summer. Otherwise, the dub's are too busy on the weekends with softball and work. Hey, anyone else notice that "work" is a four letter word? :evil2:
I noticed that years ago. Also that "Boss" spelled backwards is double... well, nevermind. ;-)
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Jusme
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Jusme »

C-dub wrote:
AndyC wrote:Sounds like we need to have a forum shoot again so Li'l Dub can show off some :)
I don't know about the "showing off" part, but I'm sure she/we would like to get back out with ya'll again.

I'll start another thread for this in a few weeks for after school is out for the summer. Otherwise, the dub's are too busy on the weekends with softball and work. Hey, anyone else notice that "work" is a four letter word? :evil2:

I've always said "work" is a four letter word that means something bad. :biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

1911 10MM
Posts in topic: 2

Post by 1911 10MM »

Jusme wrote:
C-dub wrote:

I've always said "work" is a four letter word that means something bad. :biggrinjester:
My son asks me how was work Dad? I always answer him with son they don't spell work FUN for a reason.

Topic author
C-dub
Posts in topic: 15

Post by C-dub »

Since I mentioned video in my other thread I thought I'd try out posting a short one here of H-dub hitting one with her OU Shotgun.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/lcUKI ... 1.20170627
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”