DFW area gunsmith to install sights on Ruger 10/22

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

DFW area gunsmith to install sights on Ruger 10/22

Post by bblhd672 »

I purchased a set of HiViz LightWave sights for my 10/22. Looking for a DFW area gunsmith to install the sights and do a bore sight-in.

Recommendations?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 1

Re: DFW area gunsmith to install sights on Ruger 10/22

Post by RPBrown »

http://www.dfwshootingsports.com/

I have used these guys in the past.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Bitter Clinger »

bblhd672 wrote:I purchased a set of HiViz LightWave sights for my 10/22. Looking for a DFW area gunsmith to install the sights and do a bore sight-in.

Recommendations?
Have you considered installing your self and then taking to Elm Fork to sight in?
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Topic author
bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Bitter Clinger wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:I purchased a set of HiViz LightWave sights for my 10/22. Looking for a DFW area gunsmith to install the sights and do a bore sight-in.

Recommendations?
Have you considered installing your self and then taking to Elm Fork to sight in?
I don't have the necessary tools, nor have I ever done something like this. Thanks for the idea though. Elm Fork is couple of miles from my office so will check with them to see if someone there can install the sights.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Bitter Clinger »

bblhd672 wrote:
Bitter Clinger wrote:

Recommendations?
I don't have the necessary tools, nor have I ever done something like this. Thanks for the idea though. Elm Fork is couple of miles from my office so will check with them to see if someone there can install the sights.
They will install sights right there in the rifle / pistol building. Then you can boresight right down on the 25 & 50 yard lane. BTW, I work in Irving so I have done this exact routine many times...
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Topic author
bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Bitter Clinger wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
Bitter Clinger wrote:

Recommendations?
They will install sights right there in the rifle / pistol building. Then you can boresight right down on the 25 & 50 yard lane. BTW, I work in Irving so I have done this exact routine many times...
Thanks! I like going to Elm Fork during the week because it's so close to my office I can take lunch hour there.

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”