Advice wanted

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Lena
Posts in topic: 2

Advice wanted

Post by Lena »

I am looking for another dot sight for an AR INEXPENSIVE if possible I used my EO TECH on my new 8" 9mm and it will get used more there so with as good at it works hate to move it back like a greed dot or circle and dot preferred, nothing expensive just something that works WITHOUT a riser mount have rail for mounting or if someone had a good one I have a as new Holosun 407 I would think of trading for a better one.??? HELP. Need it before end of month. Just don't want to put the EOT or ACOG on it as they have a home already.
Stay Safe

maverick2076
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Advice wanted

Post by maverick2076 »

Pretty much anything will need a riser on an AR. Primary Arms’ Advanced Microdot is a great buy for the money, and comes with a riser. The Sig Romeo 5 is a great option as well. Holosun does have some circle dot options, including green dots, and they run very well also.

Topic author
Lena
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Advice wanted

Post by Lena »

Thanks there I like my ACOG very well and my EOT, admit spoiled on them but with just acquiring a new AR funds are not well, so cutting back some there the EOT is my favorite so I will use it on my new AR 9mm as I really do enjoy shooting that a lot just hate to move it.
Stay Safe

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”