Texas Reciprocity Map

Discussion of other state's CHL's & reciprocity

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

John
Posts in topic: 4

Post by John »

KBCraig wrote:
John wrote:Wow... awesome... There might be an error though. according to the license tool at PDO, the Utah Non-Res is good in NH.
But according to the NH page, NH only accepts resident licenses, not a non-res from Utah (nor anywhere else).

The NHSP page is ambiguous on resident/non-resident licenses from other states.

Kevin
you are correct, i missed that when i looked at the license tool at PDO. Thanks.
JohnC

dws1117
Posts in topic: 1

Post by dws1117 »

These maps are a great tool. Thanks for putting forth the effort.

stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 6

Post by stevie_d_64 »

mschadt wrote:I just went over the maps again and found an error on the Texas/Florida map. I had New Hampshire as yellow but they don't accept non-res FL permits so I fixed that. As far as I can tell, they are now error free.

I must however make the disclaimer that; before anyone rely on this information they double check the current validity for them selves.

Charles, I would be honored if you placed these maps on your server. You may need to credit the website I linked at the bottom of my first post. It was their site that did all the work I simply provided it with the information I got from packing.org.
I agree...

Once the maps are finalized, I think this would be an excellent reference for the folks on the forum here...I know I'll view it often to make those special plans when I travel...

Great job "mschadt"!!!
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Mschadt:
Are you happy with the maps now? If so, I'll try to get them on the server with links in the Links forum, but it probably won't be until I get back from the TSRA meetings this weekend.

Thanks for your work on this; they are great resources.

Regards,
Chas.

mschadt
Posts in topic: 4

Post by mschadt »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:Mschadt:
Are you happy with the maps now?
They look good to me, boss.

Return to “Other States”