A forum like this for Michigan?

Discussion of other state's CHL's & reciprocity

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Texas_Blaze
Posts in topic: 1

A forum like this for Michigan?

Post by Texas_Blaze »

My days in Texas are likely comin' to an end, pendin the sale of my home which is under contract. not leavin to till Aug though. Headin' to Michigan. I'm startin' to read laws now. Y'all know of a similar forum in Michigan?

I know I can't expect the same forum as what Charles has set up here, which by the way is a wonderful legacy to leave for future licensees, but something that's half as good would be a good start.
Distinguished author of opinions and pro bono self proclaimed internet lawyer providing expert advice on what you should do and believe on all matters of life.

Jusme

Re: A forum like this for Michigan?

Post by Jusme »

I don't know of any forums in Michigan similar to this one, but I sure hate to hear that you are being forced to vacate the greatest State in the Union, for the frozen north. :cryin

I know a lot of people who moved here from Michigan, and from what I have heard, there is at least a modicum, of freedom for the 2A. :rules:

But they left for better job opportunities, and to avoid the Michigan winters. Good luck, and you can still stay in touch with us on here, maybe send pictures of snow drifts while our swimming pools are still in use.

:biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

One could do worse then moving to MI. Your TX LTC will be honored to my knowledge, castle doctrine is enacted and from my very limited knowledge, Michigan is not a terrible State for 2A. Could be worse.
I've spent some time in Novi and from what I remember, people were nice and area looked clean. Now, Detroit area - Wayne County is a different animal.

But after all, you'll be in Ted Nugent's back yard! :cheers2:

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum ... rearms.32/

USACarry has a MI sub forum... Somewhere I recall that links to them are not allowed.. :headscratch Google will find it.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Return to “Other States”