Discussion of other state's CHL's & reciprocity

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Houston El Tiempo (Ninfa’s) Restaurant Sessions protest

Post by philip964 »

RoyGBiv wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:48 am
philip964 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:01 pm Made Drudge Report’s today.

I told the manager it was my first time there. Got a free queso appetizer.

Food was very good. A little more than I normally spend but worth it. Cheese enchilada was awesome.
Took the taco home too much to eat.
:patriot:
Physical protests continue outside of the restaurant yesterday. News said people have come as far away as San Antonio to eat at the restaurant in support.

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 1

Post by SQLGeek »

philip964 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:03 am Physical protests continue outside of the restaurant yesterday.
Protesting a restaurant because they made money legally and ethically by serving an American politician a meal and then document it online.

These people need to go get jobs and probably a life.
Psalm 91:2

flechero
Posts in topic: 1

Post by flechero »

why don't they protest the coyotes and cartels that are making tons of money off poor, scared, illegal immigrants??? :confused5

If nothing else they should praise AG Sessions, as he has been almost absent for the last year... he's certainly not over achieving on the President's priorities.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jusme »

flechero wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:51 am why don't they protest the coyotes and cartels that are making tons of money off poor, scared, illegal immigrants??? :confused5

If nothing else they should praise AG Sessions, as he has been almost absent for the last year... he's certainly not over achieving on the President's priorities.
:iagree:

Trey Gowdy's term is up in November, He is not seeking re-election. I would love to see Sessions replaced by Mr. Gowdy. He won't back down, and has never cared what the left says about him.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Jusme wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:47 pm
flechero wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:51 am why don't they protest the coyotes and cartels that are making tons of money off poor, scared, illegal immigrants??? :confused5

:iagree:

Trey Gowdy's term is up in November, He is not seeking re-election. I would love to see Sessions replaced by Mr. Gowdy. He won't back down, and has never cared what the left says about him.
Red wave in November. Trey Gowdy as AG. It’s not too much to ask Santa for Christmas.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texa ... 153258.php

El Real Restaurant ( former movie theatre on Westheimer near Montrose ) enters the conversation with an interesting marquee message.

I still haven’t figured out what they are saying, it ends with rainbows. Article has a nice photo of the message if you want to decipher it.

Return to “Other States”