Death threats against Washington state sheriffs

Discussion of other state's CHL's & reciprocity

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
KLB
Posts in topic: 1

Death threats against Washington state sheriffs

Post by KLB »

Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich said he refused to enforce Washington State's latest gun control law, I-1639. According to the Sheriff's office, a person called into Crime Stoppers to report a threat made on Facebook.

"Sheriff Knezovich is going to get a bullet in his skull," the post allegedly read. The caller also said he'd shoot anyone who disagrees with I-1639.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbauma ... s-n2540858

So gun control is good because gun violence is bad unless the gun violence furthers gun control? Or is it that gun control is good because it displeases us that the plebes should be armed?

tbrown

Re: Death threats against Washington state sheriffs

Post by tbrown »

Mao Zedong wrote:Every Communist must grasp the truth, "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party. Yet, having guns, we can create Party organizations, as witness the powerful Party organizations which the Eighth Route Army has created in northern China. We can also create cadres, create schools, create culture, create mass movements. Everything in Yenan has been created by having guns. All things grow out of the barrel of a gun. According to the Marxist theory of the state, the army is the chief component of state power. Whoever wants to seize and retain state power must have a strong army. Some people ridicule us as advocates of the "omnipotence of war". Yes, we are advocates of the omnipotence of revolutionary war; that is good, not bad, it is Marxist.
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Remember, the left hates us and wants us dead.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

jb2012

Post by jb2012 »

“If you don’t follow my gun control rules, I’ll shoot you.”
What? There is some maaaaaajor delusion going on here.

Also reading other articles, the state wants to make the sheriff depts around the state enforce the law. But in the same breath we can’t force the sheriff depts to enforce immigration laws, ie sanctuary cities.

Return to “Other States”