Colorado & Utah Statistics?

Colleges are places to learn, not die at the hands of attention-starved mass-murderers.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
mreavis
Posts in topic: 2

Colorado & Utah Statistics?

Post by mreavis »

Anyone know where I can find the colorado and utah statistics for crime during the semesters they allowed carry?

Aggie_engr

Re: Colorado & Utah Statistics?

Post by Aggie_engr »

That's a very broad question my friend! ;-) Every university is required to provide the public with reports regarding campus crime. I believe it is called the Clery Act which is a federal statute that requires all colleges and universities that participate in federal financial aid programs to keep and disclose information to the public about crime on and near their respective campuses.

I just chose the University of Colorado at Boulder as an example of where to find the information you are looking for. Just google "university of interest campus police report" and it should be fairly easy to find. Here's the campus crime report for CU at Boulder. http://www.colorado.edu/police/statisti ... ports.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

74novaman
Posts in topic: 1

Post by 74novaman »

Aggie_engr wrote:That's a very broad question my friend! ;-) Every university is required to provide the public with reports regarding campus crime. I believe it is called the Clery Act which is a federal statute that requires all colleges and universities that participate in federal financial aid programs to keep and disclose information to the public about crime on and near their respective campuses.

I just chose the University of Colorado at Boulder as an example of where to find the information you are looking for. Just google "university of interest campus police report" and it should be fairly easy to find. Here's the campus crime report for CU at Boulder. http://www.colorado.edu/police/statisti ... ports.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes, but not sure you can carry at CU. I know you can at CSU, so maybe that would be a better place to look.
TANSTAAFL

Aggie_engr

Post by Aggie_engr »

I missed the part where it was only the ones that allow carry. :oops: My advice on how to find these reports still stands correct. The crime report for CSU for 07,08, and 09 can be found on page 48 of this pdf file. http://police.colostate.edu/pdfs/2010-Safety-Report.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Topic author
mreavis

Post by mreavis »

Thank you :)

Return to “Concealed Carry on College Campuses”