Bill to Allow Guns on Arizona College Campuses Advances

Colleges are places to learn, not die at the hands of attention-starved mass-murderers.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPB »

Feb 6, 2012
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/ ... mpus-carry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Monday, the Arizona Senate Judiciary Committee passed Senate Bill 1474 by a 5 to 3 vote.

===========================================================================

Can't you just see the tweets and faxes and phone calls to Legislators there at http://www.azleg.gov/MemberRoster.asp?Body=S" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ...by John Woods and all the Washington DC and New York groups now pretending they are in Arizona and/or THAT THEY ARE NOT sending their (imaginary) children to Az colleges next time if this passes ...

I will not "follow" the anti-gun nuts, having lots of "followers" makes them appear more credible than they are to legislators, I just go to the links where their twitter accounts are.

Arizona
SGFS
@gunfreeschools Washington DC
Students for Gun Free Schools - fighting to stop politicians from forcing guns onto our public universities!
gunfreeschools SGFS
It's 'Guns on Campus - and Everywhere Else Week' at the Lege - Blog For Arizona fb.me/154Kx28tT
Oregon
Andy Pelosi
@KeepGunsoffCamp New York
KeepGunsoffCamp Andy Pelosi
#Oregon Senate Judiciary to hear bill to keep #guns off campus and other bills democratherald.com/news/local/leg… #SB1550 #orpolitics #highered #OR #p2
6 Feb Favorite Retweet Reply
Retweeted by CSGV Washington DC
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

JJVP
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Bill to Allow Guns on Arizona College Campuses Advances

Post by JJVP »

A small step in the right direction. If it passes it will put them up to par with Texas. Hopefully, we will be able to go the rest of the way and allow carry inside buildings next year. :patriot:
2nd Amendment. America's Original Homeland Security.
Alcohol, Tobacco , Firearms. Who's Bringing the Chips?
No Guns. No Freedom. Know Guns. Know Freedom.

Topic author
RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Bill to Allow Guns on Arizona College Campuses Advances

Post by RPB »

Yep... this story today reminded me of Colin Goddard's solution to problems.

Australian Mom dies in Flood After ‘Dozens’ Whip Out Smartphones Instead of Helping
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/austral ... f-helping/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They may laugh at prepared self-reliant people who don't need to run to a grocery store daily or whatever, and call us extremists because we own a fire extinguisher and wear seat belts, but what do they expect with people like that and ... "73 year old called Detroit police, didn’t show up until next day" in a story in another thread here
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Return to “Concealed Carry on College Campuses”