Hey everyone, I've been out of a job for 11 months. I was with my prior company for 10 years and due to the economy our entire division got cut. Thus I've been searching. Here is my resume if anyone is interested.
Sean M. Lowrey
• Specializing in Implementation Coordination and Project Management for internal/external customers using hardware and software solutions through all project development stages.
• Strong leader with proven track record of building teams and teamwork, mentoring, coaching and promotion of direct reports.
• Managed field users input for all stages of software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, design, functionality, testing, implementation, training and follow up for corporate to field based initiatives.
• Information Technology Project Manager for upwards of 120 locations in 11 states with over 10 years of experience as corporate and field liaison partner for Operations, Technology, and Sales.
• Productivity, compliance & operational workflow improvement expert with budget oversight.
• Strong technical communication skills in multi-media, writing, documentation and training.
• Exceptional technical communicator and customer-focused to serve both internal and external customers.
FEDEX OFFICE, formerly FedEx Kinko’s/Kinko’s
Field Technology Manager 1998 – 2008
Provided leadership, change management, training and support as liaison from corporate to field. Managed enterprise technology systems overseeing hardware, software, policy, procurement and infrastructure. Performed area, district, and location specific analysis and project management of technology requirements for corporate rollouts and development of emerging enterprise systems.
• Collaborated with multiple departments at the corporate office during various stages of software/hardware, eCommerce, training development and standard operating procedures including planning, testing, and implementation providing specific corporate insight to address field based issues.
• Defined and communicated the implementation and installation of various proprietary software packages and consistently achieved deadlines for cost savings on software licenses.
• Successfully led, implemented, managed, and trained the largest technology investment in the company’s history; changing from DOS based Point of Sale system to a proprietary Windows-based system by utilizing all aspects of Multi-Unit Project Management.
• Defined Senior Technology Specialist roll for 120 location area with direct input upon standardization for national rollout and adoption. Managed remotely a team of eight specialists to ensure technical systems were Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliant.
• Orchestrated the planning, vendor engagement, workflow assessment, implementation and maintenance for Facilities Management Sites for Fortune 500 customers.
• Achieving Presidents Club #1 ranking out of 1500+ locations in 2007 by insuring all technical systems passed strict internal SOX technology audits.
• Audited sales tax, SKU, hardware and software licenses to ensure SOX compliance for all managed locations.
• Managed an annual budget of up to $200,000 for a fleet of over 500+ computer assets for quarterly equipment refreshes.
• Saved the company over $15,000 in installation costs by managing the implementation and training for a proprietary self-service fax solution.
• Saved the company $120,000 annually by performing internal audits with disconnects for cellular and landline phones.
• Pioneered, developed and implemented the first DocStore ™ Certification process for responsible area that was formally adopted by 1500+ locations enterprise-wide.
• 2006: FedEx Beacon Award for outstanding leadership during national rollout of Order to Pay (OTP).
• 2003 – 2004: Prestigious National Top Performer award from Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for exceptional leadership.
• 2002 – 2004: National Award from Chief Information Officer (CIO) for the development, consultation and standardization of a companywide Laptop Docking Station Solution
Project Management Certification (CAPM/PM), Austin Community College, Austin, TX
Completed 85% until certification
BA, Major: Criminal Justice; Minor: Photography, University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, MO
Completed 50% of degree
AA, State Fair Community College, Sedalia, MO
IT PMP, Information Technology Production Management Classes, Austin Community College, Austin, TX
• MS-Office Products: Office Suite, OneNote, Project and Outlook.
• Operating Systems: Windows 3.1 to Vista
• Graphics packages: Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, PageMaker, Acrobat, and QuarkXPress
• Hardware: Computer hardware, network & network maintenance, building and troubleshooting.
If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1