More Texas Job Openings

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
i8godzilla
Posts in topic: 1

More Texas Job Openings

Post by i8godzilla » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Medical Sales - Selling in to the OR. Territory is Houston and south--will consider rep in San Antonio. B2B capital equipment sales background required. OTE: $90K

South Central Regional Manager - DFW/Austin/Houston/San Antonio - Minimum 3 years Sales Management experience- preferably with a sales and sales management background in Capital (Must be Medical Sales Mgt). Past B2B background with Fortune 500 company a plus. C-Suite selling experience a must. Good understanding of the CAPITAL sales process. OTE: ~$200K

Medical IT Software Sales - Houston - Person will be selling software into the health-care market (hospitals and providers). Must have experience selling into health-care C-Level Suite. OTE: ~$200-260K based on experience.

Territory Manager - Respiratory Therapy - Dallas - Sales rep is responsible for managing the distributors, training them and negotiating contracts to increase business. This is a heavy relationship sale. Also, responsible for educating specialty physicians on a new technology. OTE: $140K
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send me a PM or apply here.
No State shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor. -- Murdock v. Pennsylvania
If the State converts a right into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right with impunity. -- Shuttleworth v. City of Birmingham

Texas_Tactical

Re: More Texas Job Openings

Post by Texas_Tactical » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:11 am

i8godzilla wrote: OTE: ~$200-260K
:shock: I should get in the medical field.

Thomas

Re: More Texas Job Openings

Post by Thomas » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:38 am

Texas_Tactical wrote:
i8godzilla wrote: OTE: ~$200-260K
:shock: I should get in the medical field.
Go to sea. Less school required, same salary, same long hours.
"The greatest reward for serving others is the satisfaction found in your own heart."

Return to “Job Board”