Security Clearance Gov't Contractor ISO opportunity

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
bryanreno
Posts in topic: 2

Security Clearance Gov't Contractor ISO opportunity

Post by bryanreno » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:13 pm

Former Field Support Representative with 15 years experience in Training, Logistics and Field Support. For the last 10 years i have worked on a Radio/Satellite based Military Tracking system and was laid off due to cutbacks last April. I am looking for an opportunity that will allow benefits for my family, and provide a stable career. Secret Clearance was renewed in Mar 2013. Travel is no issue as I still have a current passport. Resume, References and Cover Letter can be sent on request. Thank You for your time.

Bryan
Last edited by bryanreno on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Security Clearance Gov't Contractor ISO opportunity

Post by WildBill » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:11 pm

bryanreno wrote:Former Field Support Representative with 15 years experience in Training, Logistics and Field Support. For the last 10 years i have worked on a Radio/Satellite based Military Tracking system and was laid off due to cutbacks last April. I am looking for an opportunity that will allow benefits for my family, and provide a stable career. Secret Clearance was renewed in Mar 2013. Travel is no option as I still have a current passport. Resume, References and Cover Letter can be sent on request. Thank You for your time.

Bryan
Good luck. I have found that posting a resume on careerbuilder gets many responses from potential employers. Texas workforce is also a good source of current jobs. :tiphat:
NRA Endowment Member

ELB

Post by ELB » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:29 pm

bryanreno wrote: Travel is no option as I still have a current passport.
??
This sounds confusing. Read literally it sounds like you cannot travel, but since you mention having a current passport, I think you meant just the opposite?
USAF 1982-2005

Topic author
bryanreno

Post by bryanreno » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:25 am

Yeah....good catch. Was trying to speed type as youngest was rushing me to go to Cheer Practice :) ISSUE should have been the word used.

Thank you.

ELB

Post by ELB » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:18 pm

Good luck!
USAF 1982-2005

Return to “Job Board”