Some Inconvenient Gun Facts for Liberals

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Jeff B.
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Some Inconvenient Gun Facts for Liberals

Post by Jeff B. »

baldeagle wrote:Read the comments. The writer may be reasonable, but the comment writers are not. For example, "Perhaps the reason we are condescending to gun owners is because they deserve it", "I support a complete ban on guns", "no one needs a gun except police and military".
You are right on the money!

I occasionally comment on NYT editorials and articles. As you might expect, my view is quite a bit different than the average NYT reader. Invariably, I get all sorts of nasty, negative and derogatory comments. I'd put the ratio at about 20:1. The readership of the NYT is essentially a group of hard core Progressives who cheer on their media friends and look for any opportunity to tear down their opponents or make them look bad to gain advantage in the public view.

It's unfortunate, but that's who reads the NYT regularly. Even my comments at the DMN aren't pilloried like those at the TImes.

They are tolerant only for their issues and protected classes.

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

Taypo
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Taypo »

Beiruty wrote:When they lose, the debate and/or do not like that more people of USA own guns, love guns, and love the 2ndA.
They call us Gun Nuts or more demeaning word, Ammo Sexual. What so sexy about ammo? nothing. Beautiful guns that is another story to tell. "rlol" "rlol" "rlol"
I gotta be honest, a fresh box of ammo is pretty sexy :)

:drool:

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Beiruty »

Taypo wrote:
Beiruty wrote:When they lose, the debate and/or do not like that more people of USA own guns, love guns, and love the 2ndA.
They call us Gun Nuts or more demeaning word, Ammo Sexual. What so sexy about ammo? nothing. Beautiful guns that is another story to tell. "rlol" "rlol" "rlol"

This is why one becomes a handloader. :woohoo

Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Taypo
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Taypo »

Beiruty wrote:
Taypo wrote:

This is why one becomes a handloader. :woohoo

:woohoo

flintknapper
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by flintknapper »

Thinking about going down to my shop and loading some up right now.
Getting a little low on .458 SOCOM.

Spartans ask not how many, but where!

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”