Biden reminds gun owners the government has F-15’s and nuclear weapons

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

AndyC1911
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Biden reminds gun owners the government has F-15’s and nuclear weapons

Post by AndyC1911 »

It was a rhetorical question.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

pushpullpete wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:05 pm
AndyC1911 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:24 pm
He sounds paranoid or feels guilty about something - why would he even say that out of the blue?
Sir, honest question. What leads you to believe its out of the blue ? There appears to be/have been an agenda for quite awhile.
Like Beto, I just figure he could no longer contain himself and felt the need to verbalize.

:txflag: :patriot:
IMHO, it is ploy for the court of public opinion, just like Beto. If you examine the polls, public opinion has not been on the side of gun control. If it had been, Bloomberg's "Every Town" candidates into which he poured a lot of money, would have won. "They" are clearly winning on some issues with the public. They continually test to see whether the winning streak has yet expanded to gun bans. Given the number of States that have passed Constitutional Carry and other pro-gun legislation, this seemed a questionable time for gun control. OTOH, they don't' seem to pay much of a price for constantly bringing up the subject and they may believe that they are running out of time with the 2022 voting that is coming. I don't believe for a minute that it was a "slip of the tongue." Everything they do is calculated on polls . With the media along to try to spin it even if the public reject it, they have very little to lose. I hope that theirs is just a pipe dream that they could ever start seizing guns but we could be just one "George Floyd" moment away shoving public sentiment hard enough on gun control. I would never have believed how far down the road we are regarding banning our whole justice system two years ago.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 4

Post by powerboatr »

Take Down Sicko wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:08 am Why hasnt he been accused of starting a riot? If it were Trump it would be head lines and threat of prison time.
bingo

we to also took the survey referenced in 1994, during the clinton years. I was Navy, the group( particular weapons system) i was associated with are more independent minded and are set up operate in small groups (less than 200) to achieve our mission. the folks there, except for a few higher ups, know the face of the tyrannical government and would refuse to take American citizens lives over a complete failure of the "leadership"
you say mutiny, but we say not all orders are meant to be followed, especially those that strike a strong and definite counter to the constitution and due process. we had NCOs and Great Officers with the ability to act and think fast while staying in the confines of duty.
now the military upper brass is filled with obama era man bun boys/girls that are quick to drink the kool aid with no regard on real world outcomes.
there is a very small handful of real leaders in the top ranks.
most will not understand the reference, but i had a "SOCKS the cat paw print of approval" rubber stamp i used in my unit to indicate the level of bull muffins from policies sent from on high during the BC years. it took less than a week for our skipper to see it and start using it when things made zero sense
like being one of the fisrt detachment son a small ship to bring lady pilots...OMG that was a riot , high heels and steel ladders dont mix, but them skirts looked good :biggrinjester:
biden should be locked up in a mental farm, but as long as Harris is second inline....nothing will happen to him, at least until after 2022 elections
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

NotRPB
Posts in topic: 1

Post by NotRPB »

pushpullpete

Post by pushpullpete »

AndyC1911 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:46 am It was a rhetorical question.
:tiphat: Gotcha Sir.

:txflag: :patriot:

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

NotRPB wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:48 pm Image
Hm. Does Amazon have it with Prime free shipping? And of course I'm signed up for my purchases to help the NRA Civil Rights Defense fund, so a little of that $15 mil could go to a good cause...
:biggrinjester:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Rafe wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:34 pm
Hm. Does Amazon have it with Prime free shipping? And of course I'm signed up for my purchases to help the NRA Civil Rights Defense fund, so a little of that $15 mil could go to a good cause...
:biggrinjester:
no they will deliver it with sure post
i can see my mail lady now....dragging it out of her vehicle :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
Grayling813
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Grayling813 »

Nuke the Insurrectionists or Something by Kurt Schlichter
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtsch ... g-n2591629

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

You forgot the 10X mark-up coming from CTD...

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

there is an airshow friday in tyler....air force is bringing i kid you not a F15 and C130.

wonder if they want to trade primers for a F15 :biggrinjester:

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Everyone is getting in on this.

Sorry can’t get attachment to post.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

I ordered my F15 off Amazon and got it half price do to the Patriot Special, Ordered two Nukes and got the third half price, down side I had to pay the Hazmat shipping fees!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

eyedoc

Post by eyedoc »

crazy2medic wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:55 pm I ordered my F15 off Amazon and got it half price do to the Patriot Special, Ordered two Nukes and got the third half price, down side I had to pay the Hazmat shipping fees!
I went with the private sell of a slightly used backpack nuke. It was pretty cheap. Hang on. There are two black Suburbans pulling up. Let me see what they want.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

eyedoc wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:38 pm
crazy2medic wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:55 pm I ordered my F15 off Amazon and got it half price do to the Patriot Special, Ordered two Nukes and got the third half price, down side I had to pay the Hazmat shipping fees!
I went with the private sell of a slightly used backpack nuke. It was pretty cheap. Hang on. There are two black Suburbans pulling up. Let me see what they want.
:lol:: :smilelol5:
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Annoyed Man »

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”