SBRs and AR Pistols plus…

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
parabelum
Posts in topic: 3

SBRs and AR Pistols plus…

Post by parabelum »

What our pro 2A Org like NRA have in purview after we take control of the House (and hopefully the Senate).
Is there a glimpse to get this insanity eradicated? While we are at it, suppressors being a NFA item is insane. Makes zero sense. Does anyone know if there is a strategy to get some of these draconian insane regulations challenged and hopefully repealed? Machine guns, bazookas etc. alright….but a a darn brace vs stock or a suppressor is plain moronic.

Jago668
Posts in topic: 1

Re: SBRs and AR Pistols plus…

Post by Jago668 »

Republicans have controlled house, senate, and white house before. How many pro-gun laws have you seen passed at the federal level? They only ever get put forward when the rinos know they won't have to do anything with them.
NRA Benefactor Member

cheezit

Post by cheezit »

parabelum wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:29 pm What our pro 2A Org like NRA have in purview after we take control of the House (and hopefully the Senate).
Is there a glimpse to get this insanity eradicated? While we are at it, suppressors being a NFA item is insane. Makes zero sense. Does anyone know if there is a strategy to get some of these draconian insane regulations challenged and hopefully repealed? Machine guns, bazookas etc. alright….but a a darn brace vs stock or a suppressor is plain moronic.
Rather hopeful statement. With the current leaks in the court you'll likely see a very large democratic turnout at the poles.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

cheezit wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:41 pm
parabelum wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:29 pm What our pro 2A Org like NRA have in purview after we take control of the House (and hopefully the Senate).
Rather hopeful statement. With the current leaks in the court you'll likely see a very large democratic turnout at the poles.
i see lots of push for mail in ballots again...this morning the news was all about the next covid pandemic hit of 100 million people...right around oct nov...aka more voter fraud
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

powerboatr wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:32 pm
i see lots of push for mail in ballots again...this morning the news was all about the next covid pandemic hit of 100 million people...right around oct nov...aka more voter fraud
I just saw that same number on Fox news. My first thought was, here we go, Democrats setting up for mass mail in ballots. Sorry if this hurts anyones feelings but a huge part of our problem is spineless Republicans that allow Democrats to do these things.

Topic author
parabelum

Post by parabelum »

I hope to see a good change this November and hopefully one day I can have a stock on my mk18 or a suppressor w/o the ridiculous paperwork and wait time.

Topic author
parabelum

Post by parabelum »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:03 pm
powerboatr wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:32 pm
I just saw that same number on Fox news. My first thought was, here we go, Democrats setting up for mass mail in ballots. Sorry if this hurts anyones feelings but a huge part of our problem is spineless Republicans that allow Democrats to do these things.
100%.

Maxwell
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Maxwell »

Perfect... From Zero to 60 in one leaked document.
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

Maxwell
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Maxwell »

parabelum wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:18 pm I hope to see a good change this November and hopefully one day I can have a stock on my mk18 or a suppressor w/o the ridiculous paperwork and wait time.

Thanks Parabelum. I knew most of that but the difference in foregrips surprised me. Of course the vertical foregrip is much more "Evil" than the other.
That said, the current regime in working to disallow the pistol arm braces...

Sigh...

Max
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

With Schumer pushing for a vote on an extreme abortion bill, the pro-life folks will also turn out in droves.

Chemist45

Post by Chemist45 »

cheezit wrote:
parabelum wrote:
What our pro 2A Org like NRA have in purview after we take control of the House (and hopefully the Senate).
Or not.
Other than some crazies, abortion just isn't the issue it used to be - not with gas at $4.00/gallon and food costing 15% more than it did a year ago.
Oh, and you can't get baby formula at all.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ion-impact

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Chemist45 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:10 pm cheezit wrote:
parabelum wrote:
Or not.
Other than some crazies, abortion just isn't the issue it used to be - not with gas at $4.00/gallon and food costing 15% more than it did a year ago.
Oh, and you can't get baby formula at all.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ion-impact
:iagree:

As Bill Clinton infamously stated, "It's the economy, stupid!"

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”