McConnell gets Cornyn to work with Dems on gun control

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

McConnell gets Cornyn to work with Dems on gun control

Post by philip964 »

parabelum
Posts in topic: 3

Re: McConnell gets Cornyn to work with Dems on gun control

Post by parabelum »

Here’s an idea, take the billions set aside for Kung flu junk and allocate resources to ensure that every school has solid physical and logical points of ingress/egress. Ensure that each school has at least 2-3 well armed LEOs and/or ex-LEO/Mil / trained civilian sheepdogs. Allow teachers who are trained to carry. How’s that for a start?
Cornyn…🤮

We don’t need any more gun laws or regulations. They are killing us, literally. Thugs need to know that entering a school with intent to harm is a immediate death sentence for them, period!

Chemist45

Post by Chemist45 »

Parabelum wrote
Here’s an idea, take the billions set aside for Kung flu junk and allocate resources to ensure that every school has solid physical and logical points of ingress/egress. Ensure that each school has at least 2-3 well armed LEOs and/or ex-LEO/Mil / trained civilian sheepdogs.
I don't understand how we have 40 billion dollars to protect Ukraine, but cannot afford to protect our own children. That's the kind of legislation Cornyn should be working on.

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Chemist45 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 11:12 pm Parabelum wrote
Here’s an idea, take the billions set aside for Kung flu junk and allocate resources to ensure that every school has solid physical and logical points of ingress/egress. Ensure that each school has at least 2-3 well armed LEOs and/or ex-LEO/Mil / trained civilian sheepdogs.
I don't understand how we have 40 billion dollars to protect Ukraine, but cannot afford to protect our own children. That's the kind of legislation Cornyn should be working on.
Exactly. It is inexcusable. Instead, Cornyn and his ilk will “work” on “solutions” that will do zero to protect the innocent and 100% to usurp the Rights of the law abiding citizens. That is why he is a puke, in my very humble #sarcasm opinion.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

McConnel asked RINO Cornyn because Ted Cruz wouldn't cooperate, for what little good it'll do I'll call Cornyn office!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

crazy2medic wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:50 am McConnel asked RINO Cornyn because Ted Cruz wouldn't cooperate, for what little good it'll do I'll call Cornyn office!
His line is forwarded to Pelosi’s office.

mayor

Post by mayor »

parabelum wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 6:36 am
crazy2medic wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:50 am McConnel asked RINO Cornyn because Ted Cruz wouldn't cooperate, for what little good it'll do I'll call Cornyn office!
His line is forwarded to Pelosi’s office.
even better.

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

philip964 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:45 pm
Surprising no one who understands Cornyn is a deep state operative that happens to identify as a Republican.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Since this shooter was only 18y it seems the dominant theme among those being spoken to by the media are favoring raising the age to purchase rifles to 21y. Didn't the SCOTUS or some federal circuit court recently rule that was unconstitutional?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

C-dub wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:36 pm Since this shooter was only 18y it seems the dominant theme among those being spoken to by the media are favoring raising the age to purchase rifles to 21y. Didn't the SCOTUS or some federal circuit court recently rule that was unconstitutional?
Another point that gets me is even though AOC screams about toxic masculinity, this perp was trans, and look like a female. No mention of that or even photos my the MSM.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

C-dub wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:36 pm Since this shooter was only 18y it seems the dominant theme among those being spoken to by the media are favoring raising the age to purchase rifles to 21y. Didn't the SCOTUS or some federal circuit court recently rule that was unconstitutional?
A Federal Court ruled that it was unconstitutional for California to block those under 21yoa of purchasing semi-automatic rifles.

Mike S

Post by Mike S »

BigGuy wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:43 pm
Another point that gets me is even though AOC screams about toxic masculinity, this perp was trans, and look like a female. No mention of that or even photos my the MSM.
Can we please stop propagating that this piece of excrement was trans?
Mis-information & dis-information reduces credibility, regardless of which side is spewing it.

www.bbc.com/news/61607042.amp

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Mike S wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 8:33 am
BigGuy wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:43 pm
Can we please stop propagating that this piece of excrement was trans?
Mis-information & dis-information reduces credibility, regardless of which side is spewing it.

www.bbc.com/news/61607042.amp
Whether or not the killer had those sort of proclivities, he was NOT the bullied innocent he was made out to be by his mom. I watched one of the kids who knew him at school say how the killer WASN'T bullied, that he tried to bully others but just failed at it, and he was known to mistreat animals. The teen being interviewed specifically stated that the killer was NOT a "good person".

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”