The FBI Might Think You're a Militia Violent Extremist if......

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Paladin
Posts in topic: 3

Re: The FBI Might Think You're a Militia Violent Extremist if......

Post by Paladin »

The FBI is corrupt all the way to the top:

FBI Engaged in ‘Political Interference’ in Hunter Biden Cover-Up
whistleblowers within the FBI, who were pointing fingers at the FBI ‘top brass’, who told him that one agent’s actions, in particular, was critical to creating the two tiers of justice within the department and was working to discredit allegations against Hunter Biden, son of President Joe Biden, while elevating nonsense charges against President Donald J. Trump.
It's past time to shut it down. The good agents like these whistleblowers should be running a new agency taking over the FBI's essential duties.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

parabelum
Posts in topic: 4

Post by parabelum »

What’s even more disturbing is that the acting Director was supposedly unaware (according to his testimony) that some of his top agents were political hacks. Now, supposedly the one in particular (name slips my mind now) is under disciplinary review, but…

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

EPIC: Ted Cruz RIPS into FBI Director for “Militant List”

I salute you Ted Cruz!! :patriot: :txflag:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

srothstein
Posts in topic: 1

Post by srothstein »

Paladin wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:43 amThe good agents like these whistleblowers should be running a new agency taking over the FBI's essential duties.
I have defended the good agents in the FBI before but then lost faith that there are any left. The occasional whistleblower gives me some hope that there are still some good agents working there though the number is small and shrinking daily.

I am also convinced that there are no essential duties left to be performed by 99% of the federal law enforcement agencies. With the exception of border patrol and the Coast Guard, we could do away with ALL the other federal law enforcement agencies by simply authorizing the states (and their political subdivisions) to enforce federal law.
Steve Rothstein

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

srothstein wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:26 am
Paladin wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:43 amThe good agents like these whistleblowers should be running a new agency taking over the FBI's essential duties.
I have defended the good agents in the FBI before but then lost faith that there are any left. The occasional whistleblower gives me some hope that there are still some good agents working there though the number is small and shrinking daily.

I am also convinced that there are no essential duties left to be performed by 99% of the federal law enforcement agencies. With the exception of border patrol and the Coast Guard, we could do away with ALL the other federal law enforcement agencies by simply authorizing the states (and their political subdivisions) to enforce federal law.
Its funny you say that since J. Edgar Hoover built the FBI's reputation by falsely taking credit for the actions of local law enforcement! :cheers2:

Rafe
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Rafe »

srothstein wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:26 am I am also convinced that there are no essential duties left to be performed by 99% of the federal law enforcement agencies. With the exception of border patrol and the Coast Guard, we could do away with ALL the other federal law enforcement agencies by simply authorizing the states (and their political subdivisions) to enforce federal law.
Wouldn't that make the Founders happy? Instead, we keep growing all aspects of federal enforcement. When I got back from church, the reconciliation process still seemed to be slogging away in the Senate for the "Inflation Reduction Act of 2022," with the democrats now assured of passage of it in some form. Of the several aspects of HR 5376 that has me shaking my head, one is the part that appears in the original bill on pages 32-34. The IRS gets a new, extra, beyond-current-budget allocation of $25,326,400,000 for "Operations Support," and a tidy $45,637,400,000 for "Enforcement."

Uncle Joe has repeatedly said that no American with an income less than $400K will see a tax increase. According to 2019 tax filings, that cutoff represents only the top 1.8% of all U.S. income earners. Joe's other favorite harangue--and the rationale for the new 15% minimum corporate tax--has been that 55 of the country's largest companies paid no income tax in 2020. To that I'd say, first: COVID. Second, those data come from the Institute on Taxation and Economic policy. But if we look closely at their 2021 report, we find that none of the leftist-hated 10 largest U.S. oil & gas companies are on the list, but companies as small as Treehouse Foods (only $8 million in pre-tax revenue) supposedly makes the list of "55 of the largest corporations in America [that] paid no federal corporate income taxes." In fact, only 60% of the 55 companies had pre-tax earnings of $300 million or over; 45% had pre-tax earnings of $500 million or more. Evidently the way to boost the growth of the economy and pull us out of stagflation is to make a company's investing in its own growth a substantial tax disincentive. Yeah; that'll help.

So where does the need to beef-up the law enforcement arm of the IRS to the tune of $45.64 billion come from? I mean, if we look at the total 2020 annual budgets--people, training, equipment, vehicles, buildings & maintenance...the whole 9 yards--for the police departments of Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin combined, the new IRS enforcement allocation (not counting the additional $25.3 billion for operations support) would be enough to run all those cities' law enforcement operations for 19 years.

EDITED: The "Inflation Reduction Act of 2022" has passed the Senate on, as expected, a 51-50 vote, with Kamala "I Talk Gooder" Harris breaking the tie. Schumer is at the podium right now taking his victory lap and thanking everyone up to and including former staff members. You'd think he'd just won a presidential election...Lord perish the thought.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Rafe, thanks for the analysis.

I have ranted my little rant a number of times on these pages of what I think the future of our 50-state nation looks like … meaning that I believe it will eventually devolve into more or less autonomous regions bound by common nationality in name only. I believe that, unless things change radically for the better soon, this devolution is necessary to avoiding generalized political violence…i.e. some kind of national civil conflict. One of my favorite YouTube channels is the Caspian Report. They published a video about a month ago about the probability of a similar devolution happening to Russia. I’m posting it here because I think it is eerily similar to what I believe will happen to us, if the fedgov’t continues to defeat any efforts by The People to shrink it.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:15 pm
Rafe wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:48 am This video from Warrior Poet Society just popped up on my YouTube recommendations so I thought I would, you know, share...

Mike Glover objects as well. The Security Branch of the DNC (AKA “FBI”) document directly labeled his group by name, American Contingency, as militia violent extremists. This is of course exactly the opposite of what they actually are.
Both these guys have done a lot of training LE on military weapons and tactics. Maybe they should rethink those decisions.

I had never heard of American Contingency before this came out...looks like good people doing good things for other people.

mayor

Post by mayor »

Grayling813 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:13 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:15 pm
Rafe wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:48 am This video from Warrior Poet Society just popped up on my YouTube recommendations so I thought I would, you know, share...

Mike Glover objects as well. The Security Branch of the DNC (AKA “FBI”) document directly labeled his group by name, American Contingency, as militia violent extremists. This is of course exactly the opposite of what they actually are.
Both these guys have done a lot of training LE on military weapons and tactics. Maybe they should rethink those decisions.

I had never heard of American Contingency before this came out...looks like good people doing good things for other people.
It boils down to governance by consent of the governed. We've gotten what we've allowed. I talk about this with my grown sons and lay it squarely at my feet and the feet of my parents. Complacency brings its own rewards.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”