Democrats against school safety

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Democrats against school safety

Post by Paladin »

Senator Murphy Blocking Cruz School Security Bill Says It All
This sort of thing is – or should be – a no-brainer all around. Who doesn’t want safe schools? Chris Murphy, for one, it seems. What could he find so objectionable about Cruz’s legislation, which doesn’t even permit the use of the grants to arm teachers or train them?
Murphy has pushed legislation that would prohibit any sort of federal funding for law enforcement in schools. In other words, what he is proposing would actually make repeats of Sandy Hook, Parkland, and Uvalde not only much more likely to happen but also to rack up the kind of body counts that force us into a major action in defense of our rights.
It seems Senator Murphy is giving away the game. He wants high body count school shootings to use as ammunition to attack our fundamental rights.

Last edited by Paladin on Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Democrats against school safety

Post by puma guy »

Paladin wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:34 pm Senator Murphy Blocking Cruz School Security Bill Says It All
This sort of thing is – or should be – a no-brainer all around. Who doesn’t want safe schools? Chris Murphy, for one, it seems. What could he find so objectionable about Cruz’s legislation, which doesn’t even permit the use of the grants to arm teachers or train them?
Murphy has pushed legislation that would prohibit any sort of federal funding for law enforcement in schools. In other words, what he is proposing would actually make repeats of Sandy Hook, Parkland, and Uvalde not only much more likely to happen but also to rack up the kind of body counts that force us into a major action in defense of our rights.
It seems Senator Murphy is giving away the game. He wants high body count school shootings use as ammunition to attack our fundamental rights.

When the next school shooting occurs and there is no police officer there to protect those precious students I hope America remembers Christopher Murphy and the Democrats who will have blood on their hands. MSM media will ignore the fact that Cruz's bill was stopped for no reason with no explanation, but maybe, just maybe through other sources there will be enough outrage to get the attention of voters who will let their anger be felt with their vote.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”