Full List of Congressional Republicans Funded by Bill Gates

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Paladin »

Gates is know as an Anti-gunner, and he has been sending out large checks to a number of Republicans:

I know yall are going to be shocked which Texas Senator is on this list ;-)
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Grayling813

Re: Full List of Congressional Republicans Funded by Bill Gates

Post by Grayling813 »

Not surprised that Crony Cornyn is on the list, nor that WEF's man Crenshaw is either.

mayor

Post by mayor »

Paladin wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:28 am Gates is know as an Anti-gunner, and he has been sending out large checks to a number of Republicans:

I know yall are going to be shocked which Texas Senator is on this list ;-)
My rep, Kay Granger, is on there, too.

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

While I'm not happy about that, I will not let it stop me from going to vote Republican, AGAINST THE DEMOCRATS, this Election Day. Not one actual Republican (not people like Cheney or Kinzinger, aka RINOs) that I can vote for has said they want to shut off oil production, or leave the border open, or disarm me, or let violent criminals out of prisons, or any of the thousand other heinous things pretty much every Democrat stands for these days.

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

K.Mooneyham wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:20 am While I'm not happy about that, I will not let it stop me from going to vote Republican, AGAINST THE DEMOCRATS, this Election Day. Not one actual Republican (not people like Cheney or Kinzinger, aka RINOs) that I can vote for has said they want to shut off oil production, or leave the border open, or disarm me, or let violent criminals out of prisons, or any of the thousand other heinous things pretty much every Democrat stands for these days.
:iagree:

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

K.Mooneyham wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:20 am While I'm not happy about that, I will not let it stop me from going to vote Republican, AGAINST THE DEMOCRATS, this Election Day. Not one actual Republican (not people like Cheney or Kinzinger, aka RINOs) that I can vote for has said they want to shut off oil production, or leave the border open, or disarm me, or let violent criminals out of prisons, or any of the thousand other heinous things pretty much every Democrat stands for these days.
I have said that my strategy when considering how to vote is as follows;

Of the declared candidates in a particular race, vote for the one who will be the most effective advocate on issues that are important to you. Keep in mind, sometimes the person you agree with most may not be the most effective advocate. This strategy works for partisan primaries, run-off elections, general elections, and non-partisan races such as city and school board.

I have friends who say "I don't have the time to research every candidate in every race to make an informed decision". In that event, I argue that they can ignore the uncontested races. If a candidate cannot win an uncontested race and loses to sufficient write-in votes? They do not deserve the seat they were running for.

When you eliminate the uncontested races, you are typically left with only a handful of choices to make. I encourage people to try and meet and talk with each of those candidates personally. However if they are unwilling or unable to do that, you can research the voter guides and endorsements from reputable organizations that support the issues that are important to the voter.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”