CA Senator wants to "close the bullet button loophole"

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: CA Senator wants to "close the bullet button loophole"

Post by Paladin »

C-dub wrote: Mon May 21, 2012 7:48 pm I'll see your accusation that manufacturer's are circumventing the spirit of CA's law and raise you that CA's law is circumventing the spirit of the Second Amendment.
This!
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

apostate
Posts in topic: 2

Post by apostate »

Last edited by apostate on Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jason812

Post by jason812 »

apostate wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:00 pm
jason812 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:43 pmThere is at least 68,000 registered rifles with bullet buttons. The leftist can't figure out that if the AR was a legitimate problem, with at least 68,000, you would know if they were a problem.
That's the number of new registrations in California. It doesn't include ARs converted to "featureless" rifles. It doesn't include "fixed magazine" ARs employing one of the new loophole gadgets. It certainly doesn't include ARs owned by those who walk the civil disobedience path.
Most definitely. I just used the numbers provided. Unfortunately there is no telling how many US citizens are worried about the man finding their unregistered "assault weapon " and being hauled [abbreviated profanity deleted] jail. I didn't want to speculate on the number of AR's in hiding afraid they will be separated from their owners.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

Can we give California back to Mexico. :tiphat:
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

apostate

Post by apostate »

Last edited by apostate on Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

apostate wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:39 pm
jason812 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:37 pm
apostate wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:00 pm
jason812 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:43 pmThere is at least 68,000 registered rifles with bullet buttons. The leftist can't figure out that if the AR was a legitimate problem, with at least 68,000, you would know if they were a problem.
That's the number of new registrations in California. It doesn't include ARs converted to "featureless" rifles. It doesn't include "fixed magazine" ARs employing one of the new loophole gadgets. It certainly doesn't include ARs owned by those who walk the civil disobedience path.
Most definitely. I just used the numbers provided. Unfortunately there is no telling how many US citizens are worried about the man finding their unregistered "assault weapon " and being hauled [abbreviated profanity deleted] jail. I didn't want to speculate on the number of AR's in hiding afraid they will be separated from their owners.
:thumbs2:

"Seriously y'all, if we were the problem, you'd know it."

There's another option I didn't mention above, which I'm using for my NP road trip. Before I cross into California, I'll swap out the BCG for a 22LR conversion. Rimfires aren't AW in CA. No harm, no foul.
Oh, very slick workaround. I like it. :thumbs2:

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”