Great Video for all your ignorant friends

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
baldeagle
Posts in topic: 2

Great Video for all your ignorant friends

Post by baldeagle »

This video destroys the "assault weapon", "automatic weapon" and "gun show loophole" rhetoric of the lying gun control politicians, including Barrack Obama. Use it. Pass it around. Stick in your gun control loving friends' faces and make them watch it.

Hat tip to Andy C who posted it on Facebook.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

allisji

Re: Great Video for all your ignorant friends

Post by allisji »

Wow. I don't even know what to say. This guy does a great job showing just how pathetic and horrible these politicians are and the lies that they spread.

This video was masterfully done, but if they weren't told beforehand what was going on, then I just hope that all of the poor people who this guy "tried" to buy a gun from were at least told what was going on after he collected his footage.

I seriously feel bad for them for having to deal with that.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Scott in Houston
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Scott in Houston »

Stephen Crowder is pretty entertaining.

Here's another of his videos countering the typical liberal arguments on the 2A.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Jusme »

allisji wrote:Wow. I don't even know what to say. This guy does a great job showing just how pathetic and horrible these politicians are and the lies that they spread.

This video was masterfully done, but if they weren't told beforehand what was going on, then I just hope that all of the poor people who this guy "tried" to buy a gun from were at least told what was going on after he collected his footage.

Yeah I agree!! It's hard enough dealing with general public when you sell guns, when you have someone acting like a crazy person it's even tougher.
Than being said I just wish these politicians would put their money where their mouth is and go out and prove how easily they can buy these guns they claim are as easy to buy as a slurpie at 7-11. But then they wouldn't be able to continue their lies would they?? :smilelol5:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

allisji

Post by allisji »

I seriously suspect that they were told what he was doing and to play along, otherwise I would be afraid someone would have called the police.
Jusme wrote:
allisji wrote:Wow. I don't even know what to say. This guy does a great job showing just how pathetic and horrible these politicians are and the lies that they spread.

Yeah I agree!! It's hard enough dealing with general public when you sell guns, when you have someone acting like a crazy person it's even tougher.
Than being said I just wish these politicians would put their money where their mouth is and go out and prove how easily they can buy these guns they claim are as easy to buy as a slurpie at 7-11. But then they wouldn't be able to continue their lies would they?? :smilelol5:
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

allisji wrote:I seriously suspect that they were told what he was doing and to play along, otherwise I would be afraid someone would have called the police.
Well if they were they deserve an Oscar. I do think though that they may have been suspicious that he was a plant sent by the left wing media to try to get them to knowingly break the law.
:nono: :nono:
Jusme wrote:

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

allisji wrote:I seriously suspect that they were told what he was doing and to play along, otherwise I would be afraid someone would have called the police.
Well if they were they deserve an Oscar. I do think though that they may have been suspicious that he was a plant sent by the left wing media to try to get them to knowingly break the law.
:nono: :nono:
Jusme wrote:

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

baldeagle wrote: lying gun control politicians
I don't know whether to describe this phrase as double or triple redundant. "rlol" Saying lying politician is like saying female woman. Saying lying gun control [person] is like saying wet water. Saying lying gun control politician is like wet water water. :evil2:
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

n5wd
Posts in topic: 1

Post by n5wd »

VMI77 wrote:
I don't know whether to describe this phrase as double or triple redundant. "rlol" Saying lying politician is like saying female woman. Saying lying gun control [person] is like saying wet water. Saying lying gun control politician is like wet water water. :evil2:
Ask a firefighter - they'll tell you there IS such a thing as "wet water".
NRA-Life member, NRA Instructor, NRA RSO, TSRA member,
Vietnam (AF) Veteran -- Amateur Extra class amateur radio operator: N5WD

Email: CHL@centurylink.net

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

n5wd wrote:
VMI77 wrote:

Isn't dry water just ice? :???:

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

n5wd wrote:
VMI77 wrote:
I didn't think it was necessary to specify I was referring to words and definitions in common usage. "rlol"
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

AndyC wrote:
baldeagle wrote:Hat tip to Andy C who posted it on Facebook.
Back atcha :tiphat:
How do yo post it to FB?
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Topic author
baldeagle

Post by baldeagle »

Click on the YouTube icon in the lower right area of the video to view it online. Then take that url and paste it into your FB page.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

baldeagle wrote:Click on the YouTube icon in the lower right area of the video to view it online. Then take that url and paste it into your FB page.
Thanks, I figured it out! Got it posted. I responded last week to to a FB friend who posted and article from the Austin Statesmen about these very subjects. This will reinforce my answers to her.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”