Trump Supreme Court List

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

John Galt
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Trump Supreme Court List

Post by John Galt »

Right2Carry wrote:Trump a man of his word Huh? Tell that to his exwife or many mistresses. A man who can't honor his marriage vows can't be taken at his word. He man is out for Trump and only Trump.
Ok, cast your vote for Hillary.

Right2Carry
Banned

Post by Right2Carry »

John Galt wrote:
Right2Carry wrote:Trump a man of his word Huh? Tell that to his exwife or many mistresses. A man who can't honor his marriage vows can't be taken at his word. He man is out for Trump and only Trump.
Ok, cast your vote for Hillary.
I am not casting a vote for Hillary so stop the fear mongering. The GOP brought this on themselves. This is how we end up with the Strauses, McCains, Romneys, Cornyns,etc... of the world. You go ahead and vote and compromise your values and I will stick with mine. I am not taking blame for what the GOP has done to this party nor will I continue to endorse its current path! My vote will be reserved who I think will best serve this country. If Hillary gets elected the GOP has no one to blame but themselves! Blaming voters who want to vote their convictions is pathetic.
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, an American Soldier doesn't have that problem". — President Ronald Reagan, 1985

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

The Second Amendment is on the ballot in November. I will not tolerate the childish, ranting of self-centered people who would gleefully sit back and attack others and deny the facts while letting our country spiral down the toilet.

Stop the Trump-bashing now. Doing so help to put Hillary in the White House and you are not going to do that here on the Forum.

Chas.

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TreyHouston »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:The Second Amendment is on the ballot in November. I will not tolerate the childish, ranting of self-centered people who would gleefully sit back and attack others and deny the facts while letting our country spiral down the toilet.

Stop the Trump-bashing now. Doing so help to put Hillary in the White House and you are not going to do that here on the Forum.

Chas.
:iagree: so, your guy Cruz or whomever lost. Suck it up and move on. Support hillary or Trump and leave it at that! Complaining at this point does no good, unless you like hillary!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

John Galt

Post by John Galt »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:The Second Amendment is on the ballot in November. I will not tolerate the childish, ranting of self-centered people who would gleefully sit back and attack others and deny the facts while letting our country spiral down the toilet.

Chas.
Trump is the only hope we have, and I am enthusiastically voting for him. I have been is his camp from the beginning.

Topic author
TXBO
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Post by TXBO »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:The Second Amendment is on the ballot in November. ....
The entire Constitution is on the ballot. I want my children to enjoy the same rights I have.

mbschne
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mbschne »

TXBO wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:The Second Amendment is on the ballot in November. ....
The entire Constitution is on the ballot. I want my children to enjoy the same rights I have.
:iagree:

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”