Outstanding! AR15--3---Invading Thugs 0

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Outstanding! AR15--3---Invading Thugs 0

Post by bblhd672 »

Mxrdad wrote:
Quote from article:
"Schumacher does say he supports the right to bear arms and protect your home. But he doesn’t agree with shooting and killing intruders". :???:
Say what? I bet he wouldn't think that way if home intruders invaded his house!! :headscratch :headscratch
What he meant was he doesn't agree with shooting and killing intruders who are his kinfolk. If it was his house and my relatives shot I doubt his perspective would be the same.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Post by philip964 »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-charges-a ... 40744.html

No charges against home owners son.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

*drops the microphone*
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Breaking in to someone's house is a lot like playing a dice game. Sometimes you win, but sometimes you roll snake eyes. In mine and most of my friends houses you'll probably get snake eyes. Play the game long enough and you know the old saying, the house always wins in the end eventually.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”