Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

philip964
Posts in topic: 103

Re: Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

Post by philip964 »

http://unsavoryagents.com/?projects=beto

Beto Pendejo T Shirts.

Sabo a Hollywood street artist.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Jusme »

BO (notice how those initials mimic, a recent former POTUS?) Has backed out of the first, of six, scheduled debates, with Ted Cruz. No one seems overly concerned about it. What are the odds that there will be future, "scheduling conflicts", even though he had agreed to the debates? :waiting:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj ... after-beto
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 254112002/

Cruz warns Dems want Texas with dyed hair and tofu

USA Today speaks on election here.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Flightmare »

For the record, I checked twitter and confirmed this was actually on there before I posted this here.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

TexasFlash
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TexasFlash »

Flightmare wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:25 pm Image

For the record, I checked twitter and confirmed this was actually on there before I posted this here.
I'd be messaging the license plate of every car with a beto sticker; let them chase their tails for a while.. :txflag:

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 2farnorth »

Does the average citizen have the ability to look up plates and get useful info or is this someone who has the ability that is mis-useing their position.
N5PNZ

LDB415
Posts in topic: 18

Post by LDB415 »

TexasFlash wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:52 pm

I'd be messaging the license plate of every car with a beto sticker; let them chase their tails for a while.. :txflag:
Maybe it's time to buy a burner phone and start texting Beto followers from Harris County too. Flood them with their own garbage.
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Jusme wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:59 am BO (notice how those initials mimic, a recent former POTUS?) Has backed out of the first, of six, scheduled debates, with Ted Cruz. No one seems overly concerned about it. What are the odds that there will be future, "scheduling conflicts", even though he had agreed to the debates? :waiting:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj ... after-beto
Even the most fervent Beto supporters know Ted Cruz would wipe the floor with Beto in a debate. Sounds like they are avoiding at all costs.

Maybe Beto can’t debate Ted Cruz because he already had plans...
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 33

Post by The Annoyed Man »

So I’ve been in California since last Friday, and will be flying home this Sunday. A funny thing happened on the way to the beach yesterday. Right in the middle of Pasadena, somewhere along Del Mar Blvd, we drove past a house that had a BETO yard sign out front.

Don’t think for a moment that out of staters with no morals aren’t trying to flip Texas from the comfort of their own homes (assuming they own them). I’m thinking of making a Cruz sign and sneaking over there at night before we leave and putting it in his yard next to the BETO sign. :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:46 am So I’ve been in California since last Friday, and will be flying home this Sunday. A funny thing happened on the way to the beach yesterday. Right in the middle of Pasadena, somewhere along Del Mar Blvd, we drove past a house that had a BETO yard sign out front.

Don’t think for a moment that out of staters with no morals aren’t trying to flip Texas from the comfort of their own homes (assuming they own them).

The majority, of BO, contributions, came from Commifornia, elites, that why he has been making the talk show rounds.

Hope you make it out of there safely, without having to pay, an out of state visitors tax or something. :biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 27

Post by RoyGBiv »

Had a service guy to the house yesterday to fix the washing machine. He complemented me on my Cruz sign. :txflag:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Ruark
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Ruark »

Paladin wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:28 am Even the most fervent Beto supporters know Ted Cruz would wipe the floor with Beto in a debate. Sounds like they are avoiding at all costs.
Yah. Not only is Cruz off-the-charts intelligent, he's the equivalent of a 9th degree black belt in debate. Won all kinds of national debate competitions, argued (and won) cases in front of the Supreme Court, etc. He would reduce Beto - excuse me, "Robert Francis" - to a drooling infant in a debate. It would be a real popcorn moment on TV.
-Ruark

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Flightmare »

I went down to the Collin County GOP HQ this afternoon. I was going to try and pick up some Ted Cruz signs for myself and some friends. I was told that the county party had acquired 1000 signs at the request of many members. Those signs were all handed out within 8 days. There are none left.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 6

Post by dale blanker »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:46 am So I’ve been in California since last Friday, and will be flying home this Sunday. A funny thing happened on the way to the beach yesterday. Right in the middle of Pasadena, somewhere along Del Mar Blvd, we drove past a house that had a BETO yard sign out front.

Don’t think for a moment that out of staters with no morals aren’t trying to flip Texas from the comfort of their own homes (assuming they own them). I’m thinking of making a Cruz sign and sneaking over there at night before we leave and putting it in his yard next to the BETO sign. :mrgreen:
Hey wait, what? And you're not even a neighbor? :lol::
How do you know they're immoral? Wouldn't it be better (and safer) to have a talk with the resident(s) and explain the error of their ways?
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://abc13.com/entertainment/angry-f ... e/4227747/

Willie to appear at Beto rally in Austin. Many fans upset.

Kiss of death. He appeared with Abortion Barbie a couple of years ago.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”