Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 14

Re: Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

Post by PriestTheRunner »

srothstein wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:34 pm I like the new voting machine we used in Caldwell county. You get blank paper for a ballot. You insert it into a computer that then shows the various options. You vote however you want and then the computer prints the ballot on the piece of paper with your votes. You take the ballot over to another computer that is a scanner. It reads the ballot and computes the votes. This way there is a paper ballot in case anyone wants a full recount. The paper is clearly printed and readable. No hanging chads or partial markings to be interpreted.

You do have to be careful when you vote before the paper is printed, but you get to verify it twice - once in the voting machine and once after it is printed.
This system sounds GREAT. I wish the whole state would go that way...

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Lying Irish Bob caught in yet another untruth:

O'Rourke spends $18M on consultancy firm despite promising not to hire any consultants

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-o ... onsultants
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Crossroads
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Crossroads »

Neither a wise man or a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 33

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I took this screenshot the day before yesterday:

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 36

Post by bblhd672 »

I've gotten more pieces of mail from Ted Cruz since early voted started than I did before that. It's easy to keep track of because I got nothing from Cruz before early voting. Hope he didn't wait too late to start campaign ads and mailers.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

jason812
Posts in topic: 19

Post by jason812 »

I can't find a better version of this but Cruz told the caravan there are free homes for them when they get here. Just look for the "Beto" sign in the front yard. "rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol"

In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

DEB
Posts in topic: 5

Post by DEB »

I don't know Beto might win. I just found out my Grandfather voted Democrat, something he would never have done while he was alive.
Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt"
DEB=Daniel E Bertram
U.S. Army Retired, (Sapper). VFW Life Member.

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Beiruty »

Ted Cruz would lose if the base and the wing supporters did not show up at the polls.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

clarionite
Posts in topic: 2

Post by clarionite »

Yes, Democrats will win if Republicans don't vote.

bigtek
Banned

Post by bigtek »

Also, Republicans will win if Democrats don't vote.

:lol:
Deck the halls with nitroglycerin
Fa la la la la la la la la!
Strike a match and see who's missin'
Fa la la la la la la la la!

NotRPB

Post by NotRPB »

"rlol"
DEB wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:24 pm I don't know Beto might win. I just found out my Grandfather voted Democrat, something he would never have done while he was alive.

mayor
Posts in topic: 6

Post by mayor »

NotRPB wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:08 pm "rlol"
DEB wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:24 pm I don't know Beto might win. I just found out my Grandfather voted Democrat, something he would never have done while he was alive.
Yeah, my dad voted republican until he died in '91 - he's voted democrat ever since. :cheers2:

mojo84
Posts in topic: 32

Post by mojo84 »

Looks like Project Veritas is about to expose Beto.

Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 32

Post by mojo84 »

Here you go.

Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Scott Farkus

Post by Scott Farkus »

I'm not quite sure what's happening here. Apparently they're using campaign funds to buy food and maybe other things for illegal immigrants that are being sheltered/hidden in a church in El Paso? And these immigrants are part of the Honduran caravan that's not even supposed be here for two months according to the mainstream media?

What are they talking about in reference to transportation of these folks? Transportation to where?

Is Beto literally helping to fund the Honduran caravan with campaign contributions?

Do we think any liberal/Beto supporter/mainstream reporter will even care? They'll probably see it as a good thing and celebrate it.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”