Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Marshal
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

Post by The Marshal »

I know that Ted needs to step it up! My Wife was mentioning that Beto has a good shot at it.

Now Rockwall is pretty Conservative, and on the local Nextdoor site (a Facebook type board for neighborhoods) someone in my neighborhood asked "Where can I get some Beto signs? "

The responses were surprising and hilarious.
They ranged from "Why would you wanna do that?" to "DO you know where you live?" and the best one, "El Paso. You should go there."

"rlol"

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Bitter Clinger »

The Marshal wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:58 am I know that Ted needs to step it up! My Wife was mentioning that Beto has a good shot at it.

Now Rockwall is pretty Conservative, and on the local Nextdoor site (a Facebook type board for neighborhoods) someone in my neighborhood asked "Where can I get some Beto signs? "

They ranged from "Why would you wanna do that?" to "DO you know where you live?" and the best one, "El Paso. You should go there."

"rlol"
They say the same thing about Cruz signs in North Dallas. Where in the world is Ted Cruz?
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Abraham
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Abraham »

b. (I won't post his dopey moniker) is just another anti-gun/pro-marxist dem.

Vote for CRUZ!

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPBrown »

I have put up 2 Cruz signs and both have been stolen. Got the last punk on camera and turned it over to police but doubt he will ever be caught
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

EnyoTX
Posts in topic: 6

Post by EnyoTX »

Article: Ted Cruz passes the hat for campaign cash as concern rises about challenger Beto O'Rourke
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... to-orourke

Texas has several very expensive media markets and thanks to the influx of cash from excited liberals Beto will be able to flood the airwaves with his ads.

If you can spare the change, donate to Cruz today. Or you may find yourself on November 7th regretting that you didn't donate when you had the chance to make a difference. Even if you think Cruz will win, it's important that he win with a sufficiently large margin to send the signal that TX is NOT turning blue.

https://secure.tedcruz.org/donate

Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Lynyrd »

Boxerrider wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:14 am Those of us the media ignores must continue to show up and cast votes.
:patriot: :txflag:
This! :thumbs2:

The media also chooses to take their polls in places where they can be sure they ignore us. Don't believe the polls. They all said Killary was a shoo in.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Abraham »

Why would anyone agree to answer a pollsters questions either in text form or verbally?

I owe pollster zero!

John Galt
Posts in topic: 7

Post by John Galt »

The reason that you don't see more Republican signs in yards is because of fear of Democrats vandalizing cars and houses.

flechero
Posts in topic: 30

Post by flechero »

John Galt wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:09 am The reason that you don't see more Republican signs in yards is because of fear of Democrats vandalizing cars and houses.
Sad but true.
RPBrown wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:59 am I have put up 2 Cruz signs and both have been stolen. Got the last punk on camera and turned it over to police but doubt he will ever be caught
Since a boobie trap is illegal, put on some gloves and rub dog poop over the frame/edges of the next sign... at least that way he'll have poop on his hands!

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Bitter Clinger »

RPBrown wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:59 am I have put up 2 Cruz signs and both have been stolen. Got the last punk on camera and turned it over to police but doubt he will ever be caught
In N. Dallas, left wing liberal activists are giving Beto lawn signs away for free. There was a video posted on "Nextdoor" ostensibly of a Cruz supporter stealing Beto signs. Likely a false flag operation.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

KC5AV
Posts in topic: 3

Post by KC5AV »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:03 am
The Marshal wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:58 am I know that Ted needs to step it up! My Wife was mentioning that Beto has a good shot at it.

"rlol"
They say the same thing about Cruz signs in North Dallas. Where in the world is Ted Cruz?
Ted Cruz will be in Marshall from 4:00-5:30 this evening. If I could get out of the office in time, I'd go see what he has to say.
NRA lifetime member

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 14

Post by PriestTheRunner »

KC5AV wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:13 am
Bitter Clinger wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:03 am

"rlol"
Ted Cruz will be in Marshall from 4:00-5:30 this evening. If I could get out of the office in time, I'd go see what he has to say.
He (obviously) isn't including you in his target audience since, you know, you have a job and all.......
:cool:

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 2farnorth »

Cruz has been campaigning but is getting virtually no coverage from the press.
Also if you google Sen. Cruz the first that pops up is Beto crap. If you comment on anything not agreeing with Beto boy you get pounced on from inhuman commentors calling you dispicable names and speading Beto boy's stupidity. The leftest have virtually seized social media.
Make sure you vote and shut them up for a couple years. Our country hangs in the balance.
N5PNZ

stars200
Posts in topic: 1

Post by stars200 »

There is this event Monday in McKinney. Gov. Abbott, Ted Cruz and Ken Paxton.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/labor-day- ... 9149153441

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”