Conservative student's parting shot at college's anti-gun policies goes viral: 'Come and take it'

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
gtolbert09
Posts in topic: 1

Conservative student's parting shot at college's anti-gun policies goes viral: 'Come and take it'

Post by gtolbert09 »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/16/co ... ke-it.html
“I wanted to draw attention to the gun policies on campus that allow guests to open carry, but not students,” she said. “I find it insulting that the school values the lives of their guests more than those attending the university for four years.”

The university has a rule against students, faculty, and staff carrying “deadly weapons.” But Kent State University spokesman Eric Mansfield told Fox News that because Bennett is no longer a student, she violated no policies.
USAF 1983-1994
NRA LifeTime Member
TSRA Member

LDB415

Re: Conservative student's parting shot at college's anti-gun policies goes viral: 'Come and take it'

Post by LDB415 »

Good for her!
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

MechAg94

Re: Conservative student's parting shot at college's anti-gun policies goes viral: 'Come and take it'

Post by MechAg94 »

Nice.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Now that's what chutzpah looks like. She obviously has more than her counterparts. :tiphat:

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”