California Farmer Arrested for Trying to Comply

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

strogg
Posts in topic: 2

Re: California Farmer Arrested for Trying to Comply

Post by strogg »

Soldev wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:40 am Image

Source: http://www.kusi.com/california-ranked-w ... lity-life/
It is funny to see their faces as they report it. It's pure cognitive dissonance. Or as I like to call it, a dose of truth.

Allons
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Allons »

strogg wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:59 am
Soldev wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:40 am Image

Source: http://www.kusi.com/california-ranked-w ... lity-life/
It is funny to see their faces as they report it. It's pure cognitive dissonance. Or as I like to call it, a dose of truth.
That poll is all wrong, they were not supposed to poll people with actual jobs. Someone screwed up.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Abraham
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Abraham »

Cali boasts of their economy...what a joke.

Given time, aeons, commies will go away and mother nature will be back in charge..

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

Purely from the perspective of weather, I am a little dubious of North Dakota...but then again I live in Texas. Based on that list I guess people really like the cold.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

G26ster

Post by G26ster »

With heat and a/c one can always stay comfortable indoors. But outdoors you can dress for the cold, but there's no way to dress for 100+F, with or without high humidity, and be comfortable. If there is, let me know, as I hate the summertime here more than I hated the winters in Alaska.

rotor
Posts in topic: 2

Post by rotor »

G26ster wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:45 pm With heat and a/c one can always stay comfortable indoors. But outdoors you can dress for the cold, but there's no way to dress for 100+F, with or without high humidity, and be comfortable. If there is, let me know, as I hate the summertime here more than I hated the winters in Alaska.
After 2 years of Cheyenne Wyoming and studded snows 10 months out of the year courtesy of the USAF I love Texas weather. It is easier to cool off from the heat than get around in really cold weather. At least it is for me. Twenty below with a 40 mph wind is tough to handle.

BBYC

Post by BBYC »

If people think it's constitutional to ban unregistered hearing protection, complaining about a ban on certain semi-auto rifles seems pretty silly.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”