Man attacks teens in San antonio over MAGA hat

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

flechero
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Man attacks teens in San antonio over MAGA hat

Post by flechero »

Keith B wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:30 pm Theft of person is a felony in Texas. He is out on bond currently. He told a reporter that the hat had the same effect on him as seeing a KKK hood. Give me a break snowflake!! SMH

Trump Jr. has offered to send them new MAGA hats signed by the POTUS. :patriot:

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Suspe ... 00931.html
Awesome gesture by Trump Jr.!

funny comment about the kkk... from a hispanic guy! If he has outbursts like that from seeing inanimate objects, than he needs help for sure. I don't break out in violence when I see antifa in their black hoods, helmets and masks...

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

mojo84 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:29 pm
Killadocg23 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:07 pm The teens didnt press charges because a witness who wished to remain anonymous said they were saying racial slurs etc. Guy was wrong for what he did but these "teens" need better home training and respect, especially in the public place.
Can you provide a link to a credible source that supports this?
I think this is a false claim made by anti-Trump people on the Internet. The coward didn't even make this claim. He said the hat was the quivalent of a KKK hood to him and this provoked him to assault the teen and steal his hat. Even if the boys were using racial slurs at the coward, which they were not, verbal provocation alone does not justify the use of force in Texas. TPC §9.31(b)(1).

I'm thrilled he has been popped with a felony and I hope the DA takes him to trial. Prison, then no job, no guns, no voting -- sounds like justice. Keep it up lunatic liberals and you're going to learn that the Yamamoto warning applies in a multitude of settings.

Chas.

Topic author
03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 16

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Killadocg23 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:07 pm The teens didnt press charges because a witness who wished to remain anonymous said they were saying racial slurs etc. Guy was wrong for what he did but these "teens" need better home training and respect, especially in the public place.
Racial slurs like President Trump is falsely accused of when he says MS13 are animals?

Sorry, I throw the flag. The leftist love race baiting to excuse their horrible behavior. :tiphat:
Last edited by 03Lightningrocks on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ninjabread
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ninjabread »

flechero wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:50 pm
Keith B wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:30 pm Theft of person is a felony in Texas. He is out on bond currently. He told a reporter that the hat had the same effect on him as seeing a KKK hood. Give me a break snowflake!! SMH

Trump Jr. has offered to send them new MAGA hats signed by the POTUS. :patriot:

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Suspe ... 00931.html
Awesome gesture by Trump Jr.!

funny comment about the kkk... from a hispanic guy! If he has outbursts like that from seeing inanimate objects, than he needs help for sure. I don't break out in violence when I see antifa in their black hoods, helmets and masks...
Me neither but if I had one of those Chinese lasers posted recently, I'd be tempted to use it to unmask them.
Last edited by ninjabread on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

This story and others gives me grave concern about the lack of civility in America. When you reach the point of me t being able to disagree civilly it is to our shame.

I have noticed even on our Forum that people have not been able to control their temperament when disagreeing politically. The personal attacks are almost common place when it comes to our President and his policies. :cheers2:

Topic author
03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 16

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Charles L. Cotton wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:52 pm
I think this is a false claim made by anti-Trump people on the Internet. The coward didn't even make this claim. He said the hat was the quivalent of a KKK hood to him and this provoked him to assault the teen and steal his hat. Even if the boys were using racial slurs at the coward, which they were not, verbal provocation alone does not justify the use of force in Texas. TPC §9.31(b)(1).

I'm thrilled he has been popped with a felony and I hope the DA takes him to trial. Prison, then no job, no guns, no voting -- sounds like justice. Keep it up lunatic liberals and you're going to learn that the Yamamoto warning applies in a multitude of settings.

Chas.
:txflag: :patriot: :txflag: :patriot: :iagree:

howdy

Post by howdy »

I had lunch today at the local Katy Whataburger and there were 3 teenage boys at the table across from me. One was wearing a MAGA hat with his back toward the crowd. I put my phone on "video" and waited. Nothing happened. I don't think anyone in there saw the hat. Everyone is wrapped up in their cell phone and their own little world. I honestly don't know what I would do if the situation like San Antonio were to happen. I think I would video tape it and be a good witness.
Texas LTC Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Life Patron Member TSRA Member
USMC 1972-1979

der Teufel

Post by der Teufel »

According to PJ Media, this was attributed to "a local news station" which has since retracted their reporting because "An earlier version of this story included quotes from the alleged witness. Those quotes have been removed from this copy due to concerns about the legitimacy of the statements." https://pjmedia.com/trending/maga-hat-a ... n-charges/
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. — Rudyard Kipling
NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Life Member

wil

Post by wil »

rbwhatever1 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:12 pm Violent disgusting animal needs to be put down.
Concur, had he done that to me soon as he started and reached for anything, I would have shot him right there and then.

I will not risk my life with these leftists under any circumstance.

bbhack

Post by bbhack »

Charles L. Cotton wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:52 pm

Chas.
False claim? Only happened always forever 100% of the time. Nah.

Edit:

Let me be a little more clear. I did not hear the reporting of this secondary issue. I heard "of" it. I knew instantly it was fake news. There is no way those kids were talking trash in that setting.
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

RogueUSMC

Post by RogueUSMC »

"Don't like it so I am going assault the person to steal it from them."...what kind of logic is that?
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Abraham »

Leftist = Zero logic

Leftist = Illogical emotion ruled insanity

One of the newest and completely insane leftist issue is asking a 'non-speaking baby' for permission to change it's diaper.

I'm not trying to be funny, they are actually promoting this insanity.

See what a good job they've done in California, especially the ruination of san francisco which now isn't as clean as some of the 3rd world countries I've visited.

In fact, not 'nearly' as clean.

Leftists are a scourge of humanity.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

I hope they prosecute him for assault also.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

Abraham wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:21 am Leftist = Zero logic

Leftist = Illogical emotion ruled insanity

One of the newest and completely insane leftist issue is asking a 'non-speaking baby' for permission to change it's diaper.

I'm not trying to be funny, they are actually promoting this insanity.

See what a good job they've done in California, especially the ruination of san francisco which now isn't as clean as some of the 3rd world countries I've visited.

In fact, not 'nearly' as clean.

Leftists are a scourge of humanity.
I had heard that and a couple of days ago saw a woman arguing the point. She also argued that all the people who were denied visiting the Statue of Liberty, possibly a once in a lifetime chance for some when it was shutdown due to the idiot scaling the base, had a much better experience on the 4th of July by witnessing that idiot stunt. I'm of the opinion something happened at birth affecting the brain of those who think that way! No smiley 'cause I ain't kiddin'.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Abraham »

They also want to do away with pronouns and replace them with some idiotic non-words in their stead that no one in their right minds would use. Heck, or could use as even the proponents of this Orwellian thought speak can't get them straight themselves.

Why a failed (over and over and over) system (communism and it's kissing cousins) keeps raising up it ugly head is a puzzle.

But then, who would ever have considered a 30 year old man would insist he had to be be sued to vacate his parents house? He insisted he had a right to continue to sponge off them. What ever happened to the 'self esteem' blather the left used to harp on?

30 years old and still mooching off mom and dad until they've finally had enough to say 'get out' and he sues them? And they have to counter sue to get his lazy butt out of their house.

Man, this guy ought leave the country, change his name and never be heard of again to maintain the tiniest shred of dignity he may still have hiding somewhere in his being...

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”