Massive Punishment: Two Big Banks Are Cut From $600 Million Project. Here's Why.

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Massive Punishment: Two Big Banks Are Cut From $600 Million Project. Here's Why.

Post by The Annoyed Man »

https://townhall.com/notebook/bethbauma ... y-n2511029
The Louisiana State Bond Commission on Thursday voted to block two giant banks — Citigroup and Bank of America — from taking part in a $600 million highway project plan, The Washington Times reported. The decision was made in light of the banks' anti-gun policies that were adopted after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida.

The Commission voted 7-6 to keep the banks from participating in the project. The move is said the state's way of saying they won't do business with anti-gunners.
Why can’t we get something like this done in Texas? The more states that do this, the sooner the banks will back the heck off.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Massive Punishment: Two Big Banks Are Cut From $600 Million Project. Here's Why.

Post by TreyHouston »

I was just thinking the same thing.
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

apostate
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Massive Punishment: Two Big Banks Are Cut From $600 Million Project. Here's Why.

Post by apostate »

Last edited by apostate on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Hmmmmmm...... and I actually did a forum search before posting. I guess my query-fu is weak. :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”