Registering to vote help

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 6

Registering to vote help

Post by Grundy1133 »

I was wondering if there was a way to completely register to vote online? I went to the registration site and put in my name and address etc etc... then it asked me to print out the application, sign it and mail it... I don't own a printer and don't have access to one... And I really wanna vote this November and so I need an alternate method of registering if one exists... thanks.
NRA Member

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Registering to vote help

Post by Flightmare »

Grundy1133 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:29 pm I was wondering if there was a way to completely register to vote online? I went to the registration site and put in my name and address etc etc... then it asked me to print out the application, sign it and mail it... I don't own a printer and don't have access to one... And I really wanna vote this November and so I need an alternate method of registering if one exists... thanks.
Your local county parties should have voter registration forms to fill out. Additionally, the county election office will have the forms you can fill out in person.
https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/v ... ties.shtml
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

flechero
Posts in topic: 1

Post by flechero »

Flightmare wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:33 pm
Grundy1133 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:29 pm I was wondering if there was a way to completely register to vote online? I went to the registration site and put in my name and address etc etc... then it asked me to print out the application, sign it and mail it... I don't own a printer and don't have access to one... And I really wanna vote this November and so I need an alternate method of registering if one exists... thanks.
Your local county parties should have voter registration forms to fill out. Additionally, the county election office will have the forms you can fill out in person.
https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/v ... ties.shtml
Yes, and PLEASE find a way to do so... we need a good showing in Nov. :tiphat:

Topic author
Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

alright good deal! I plan on doing my part. :cheers2:
NRA Member

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TreyHouston »

I vote during elections but never midterms. Do I need to do anything special? How can i check if I am registered to vote?
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

TreyHouston wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:29 pm I vote during elections but never midterms. Do I need to do anything special? How can i check if I am registered to vote?
https://teamrv-mvp.sos.texas.gov/MVP/mvp.do

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TreyHouston »

Flightmare wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:31 pm
TreyHouston wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:29 pm I vote during elections but never midterms. Do I need to do anything special? How can i check if I am registered to vote?
https://teamrv-mvp.sos.texas.gov/MVP/mvp.do
I am GOOD TO GO! I also see I can find a place to vote there as well! Thanks Bro!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

You can also see a sample ballot for your precinct. Funny, every District Court Judge race except 1 has a Dumbocrat running unopposed. We need to do something about that at the next election
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

RPBrown wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:58 am You can also see a sample ballot for your precinct. Funny, every District Court Judge race except 1 has a Dumbocrat running unopposed. We need to do something about that at the next election

That's one more reason, courthouses, are posted, illegally. We need to persuade, more conservative people, to run for office. Especially, in our judicial, system. JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

apparently ive been registered to vote since 2005. (when i turned 18) I thought you had to renew it every time you voted. good to know! This nov. 6 after work i know where I'll be!
NRA Member

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Grundy1133 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:49 pm apparently ive been registered to vote since 2005. (when i turned 18) I thought you had to renew it every time you voted. good to know! This nov. 6 after work i know where I'll be!
If possible, vote early. There is usually a weekend during early voting that makes it easier with work during the week.

Topic author
Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

Flightmare wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:24 pm
Grundy1133 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:49 pm apparently ive been registered to vote since 2005. (when i turned 18) I thought you had to renew it every time you voted. good to know! This nov. 6 after work i know where I'll be!
If possible, vote early. There is usually a weekend during early voting that makes it easier with work during the week.
do you know when early voting starts? i have an early voting place here in my county but the site doesnt say when early voting starts
NRA Member

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Grundy1133 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:02 pm
do you know when early voting starts? i have an early voting place here in my county but the site doesnt say when early voting starts
I'm going off your profile which says you're in Gainesville.
http://tools.cira.state.tx.us/users/003 ... ations.pdf
Early Voting will be between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm
Beginning on October 22, 2018 and ending on November 2, 2018

Topic author
Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

Flightmare wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:12 pm
Grundy1133 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:02 pm
I'm going off your profile which says you're in Gainesville.
http://tools.cira.state.tx.us/users/003 ... ations.pdf
Early Voting will be between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm
Beginning on October 22, 2018 and ending on November 2, 2018
awesome! Thanks a ton! :D
NRA Member

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

You are most welcome. Hope to see you at one of the breakfasts soon! October 13th is the next Frisco meet up.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”