Anti Gun William Barr Confirmed!

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

Post Reply

Topic author
crazy2medic
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:59 am

Anti Gun William Barr Confirmed!

#1

Post by crazy2medic » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:02 pm

At the head of the DOJ is now a AntiGun ProConfiscation William Barr!
Both of our Senators voted for him! :mad5
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention


OneGun
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:22 am
Location: Houston

Re: Anti Gun William Barr Confirmed!

#2

Post by OneGun » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:44 pm

Why??
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

User avatar

bbhack
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:34 pm
Location: San Antonio Area

Re: Anti Gun William Barr Confirmed!

#3

Post by bbhack » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:46 pm

crazy2medic wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:02 pm
At the head of the DOJ is now a AntiGun ProConfiscation William Barr!
Both of our Senators voted for him! :mad5
If he stays away from gun prosecutions and starts prosecuting FBI criminals instead of defending them...

Odd selection, but maybe because he's so long in the tooth he's not worried about his reputation in the swamp, and is willing to clean out some of the higher profile criminals.
No Trespassing Violators Will Be Prosecuted

User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 25192
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
Contact:

Re: Anti Gun William Barr Confirmed!

#4

Post by The Annoyed Man » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:00 am

Don’t worry. The GOP will save us.
Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself.—Hookalakah Meshobbab
I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes.—The Annoyed Boy
My dream is to have lived my life so well that future generations of leftists will demand my name be removed from buildings.


RicoTX
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 312
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:35 pm

Re: Anti Gun William Barr Confirmed!

#5

Post by RicoTX » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:41 am

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:00 am
Don’t worry. The GOP will save us.
Sad isn't it.
NRA Endowment Life Member
TSRA Member
GOA Member

User avatar

PriestTheRunner
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 550
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:33 pm

Re: Anti Gun William Barr Confirmed!

#6

Post by PriestTheRunner » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:10 pm

RicoTX wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:41 am
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:00 am
Don’t worry. The GOP will save us.
Sad isn't it.
Just like this wall "compromise".... The GOP will save us. :roll:

User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 25192
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
Contact:

Re: Anti Gun William Barr Confirmed!

#7

Post by The Annoyed Man » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:08 pm

PriestTheRunner wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:10 pm
RicoTX wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:41 am
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:00 am
Don’t worry. The GOP will save us.
Sad isn't it.
Just like this wall "compromise".... The GOP will save us. :roll:
And repeal of the ACA.
Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself.—Hookalakah Meshobbab
I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes.—The Annoyed Boy
My dream is to have lived my life so well that future generations of leftists will demand my name be removed from buildings.

User avatar

Grumpy1993
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:13 pm

Re: Anti Gun William Barr Confirmed!

#8

Post by Grumpy1993 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:14 pm

Most people are brainwashed into believing there are only two parties. The socialist (red) party and the communist (blue) party. So they vote for the lesser of two evils, to guarantee evil wins.
Bonnen Lied
Gun Rights Died


stroo
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:46 pm
Location: Coppell

Re: Anti Gun William Barr Confirmed!

#9

Post by stroo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:42 pm

When you find the first perfect politician tell. Until then every vote is one between the lesser of two evils!!!

User avatar

Lynyrd
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1368
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:20 am
Location: East Texas

Re: Anti Gun William Barr Confirmed!

#10

Post by Lynyrd » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:58 pm

stroo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:42 pm
When you find the first perfect politician tell. Until then every vote is one between the lesser of two evils!!!
:tiphat:
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Post Reply

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”