DPS Body Cam Footage Confirms Dennis Bonnen Lies

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
DynamicDan
Posts in topic: 8

Re: DPS Body Cam Footage Confirms Dennis Bonnen Lies

Post by DynamicDan »

That should be played in the State house. That is the worst case of intimidation of the DPS that I have ever seen.

eureka40
Posts in topic: 2

Post by eureka40 »

WOW, somebody has some explaining to do.
TSRA Life Memeber

strogg
Posts in topic: 1

Post by strogg »

That video was something else.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

DynamicDan wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:21 pm That should be played in the State house. That is the worst case of intimidation of the DPS that I have ever seen.
I don't understand, It looked to me as though it wasn't anything more than a pleasant conversation at the side of the road.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

PBratton

Post by PBratton »

So, it seems to change from when a person is running for the vote versus when they are in office...
http://www.GeeksFirearms.com NFA dealer.
$25 Transfers in the Sugar Land, Richmond/Rosenburg areas, every 25th transfer I process is free

Active Military, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS receive $15 transfers.

NRA Patron Member, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, NRA Certified CRSO, Tx LTC Instructor

Grumpy1993
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Grumpy1993 »

Liberty wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:21 am I don't understand, It looked to me as though it wasn't anything more than a pleasant conversation at the side of the road.
:iagree: Much different than Bonnen's version of the story spread by antigunners and appeasers.
Bonnen Lied
Gun Rights Died

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 4

Post by anygunanywhere »

I’m thinking dynamicdan forgot to use the sarcasm smiley.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I’m inclined to be suspicious of any video made by, or featuring CJ Grisham - who has only a tenuous grasp on reality. He has a history of only promoting that part which makes him look heroic, and burying those parts that make him look like a fool. It's my observation that the latter instances outnumber the former.

This particular video doesn’t show him, and it seems pretty straightforward. But as a general thing, I think that Grisham has done more harm than good for increasing the acceptance of 2nd Amendment rights by politicians.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

apostate
Posts in topic: 5

Post by apostate »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:59 pm I’m inclined to be suspicious of any video made by, or featuring CJ Grisham - who has only a tenuous grasp on reality.
Care to elaborate?

This appears to be DPS body cam video. So unless CJ became a DPS trooper, I'm not sure what it has to do with video exposing Dennis Bonnen and his wife as liars.

:headscratch

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 7

Post by TreyHouston »

:iagree:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Just finished watching the video. I saw NOTHING wrong here. State Trooper and him had a nice conversation and the trooper put the handout in the door. I saw no other people there. This video footage spells it iut plain and simple. Our elected officials NEED TO GET INVOLVED to call Bonnen out! This makes me mad enough I'm gonna call my rep AND HIS OFFICE!!

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Pawpaw »

apostate wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:41 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:59 pm I’m inclined to be suspicious of any video made by, or featuring CJ Grisham - who has only a tenuous grasp on reality.
Care to elaborate?

This appears to be DPS body cam video. So unless CJ became a DPS trooper, I'm not sure what it has to do with video exposing Dennis Bonnen and his wife as liars.

Capture.JPG
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Pawpaw wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:29 pm
Care to elaborate?

Capture.JPG
How dare he try to prove his innocence with State Troopers body cameras.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 4

Post by anygunanywhere »

Pawpaw wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:29 pm
Care to elaborate?

Capture.JPG
Just because Grisham sent the video out does not diminish the fact that Bonnen lied.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”