Nobody but Barack Obama

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
rtschl
Posts in topic: 1

Nobody but Barack Obama

Post by rtschl »

Former President outlandishly lies about guns. Chris Loesch retweeted tweet and video from Tom Elliott.

Obama tells Brazil crowd: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon any time -- without much if any regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

Emphasis mine.
Ron
NRA Member

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Nobody but Barack Obama

Post by crazy2medic »

Barack Obama and the Truth are strangers, they have never met!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Obama is a lying poopyhead. There. I said it.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:24 pm Obama is a lying poopyhead. There. I said it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

jason812

Post by jason812 »

I wonder if president poopyhead can tell me the website address where I can buy a machine gun?
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

jason812 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:57 pm I wonder if president poopyhead can tell me the website address where I can buy a machine gun?
Me Too, if they have a BAR in inventory I got Dibs on that!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

rotor

Post by rotor »

If you don't know it, you can buy a machine gun. You need the dollars and pay a federal tax and there you have it. Most of us don't have the dollars but some do. Legal to own in Texas with federal tax paid.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

rotor wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 3:24 pm If you don't know it, you can buy a machine gun. You need the dollars and pay a federal tax and there you have it. Most of us don't have the dollars but some do. Legal to own in Texas with federal tax paid.
I think we all know that. We're just reacting to how blithely Obama lies about this stuff and exaggerated. As you point out, the prices put even "cheap" fully automatic weapons well outside the financial reach of most people...and forget the heavy hardware. The available supply is very limited, and there’s all the ATF hoops to jump through. And President Poopyhead makes it sound like buying a gun online is no more complicated than buying shoes on Amazon - when that could not be further than the truth. It not only requires all the same processes as buying from any gun store - background checks included - but adds the complexities of shipping from/to an FFL.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Boxerrider

Post by Boxerrider »

I was told that anybody could be president.

Ruark

Post by Ruark »

What kind of president (or ex-president) goes to a shirthole country like Brazil and makes public speeches running down his own country? Just disgusting.
-Ruark

joe817

Post by joe817 »

Ruark wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:15 pm What kind of president (or ex-president) goes to a shirthole country like Brazil and makes public speeches running down his own country? Just disgusting.
YUP. :iagree: He's just looking for an audience to further their agenda. No matter if it's the truth or not. Grasping for straws, me thinks.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Mel

Post by Mel »

Ruark wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:15 pm What kind of president (or ex-president) goes to a shirthole country like Brazil and makes public speeches running down his own country? Just disgusting.
And just when was the U.S. "his own country?"
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Anybody know if he has had a family vacation in Hawaii since he left office?

stever1950

Post by stever1950 »

University of Oklahoma Study Calls Obama 5th Best President in America.

OBAMA RATED 5th BEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY

From a total of 45 US Presidents: Obama is rated as the 5th best. The OU Public Relations Office released this statement "After 8 years in office, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best President ever."

These are the details according to OU:

1. Reagan, and Trump tied for first,

2. Twenty four presidents tied for second,

3. Seventeen other presidents tied for third,

4. Jimmy Carter came in fourth, and

5. Obama came in fifth.
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

stever1950 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:22 pm University of Oklahoma Study Calls Obama 5th Best President in America.

OBAMA RATED 5th BEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY

From a total of 45 US Presidents: Obama is rated as the 5th best. The OU Public Relations Office released this statement "After 8 years in office, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best President ever."

These are the details according to OU:

1. Reagan, and Trump tied for first,

2. Twenty four presidents tied for second,

3. Seventeen other presidents tied for third,

4. Jimmy Carter came in fourth, and

5. Obama came in fifth.
This is funny, but seems to be fake news that has been going around the internet. Easy to google.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”