Kenosha Wisconsin Shooter discussion

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

philip964
Posts in topic: 56

Re: Kenosha Wisconsin Shooter discussion

Post by philip964 »

Teddy Roosevelt always said "Walk softly and carry a big stick"

So I have always been told by youngsters, you never expose your true power level.

I have been told by older folks, you never say your going to sue so and so.

I have been told by those same older folks that it is ok to say " I will pursue my full legal rights against those who have damaged me " or some thing like that.

Kyle is saying he is suing Woopie Goldberg and La Bron James among others.

I think he is ill advised to be saying this in advance of the lawsuits. Plus it lessons the real impact when he does sue them.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://nypost.com/2022/04/28/proposal- ... ing-chaos/

Proposal to memorialize man killed in self defense by Kyle Rittenhouse tabled after Council meeting turns into chaos.

Hey hey finally white criminals get honored.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Kyle and Greta share the same birth date.
Attachments
E282A874-C5E6-4FD7-939D-5291BED450B0.jpeg

TxRVer
Posts in topic: 9

Post by TxRVer »

philip964 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:52 am Kyle and Greta share the same birth date.
Wow, who'da thought. My birthday follows on the 6th. Seems like something else happened on that date. :shock:
Charlie

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/01/13 ... hip-rally/

Conroe TX Brewery pulls out of event featuring Kyle.

Read the comments. Seems they decided to be the Dixie Chicks.

Last edited by philip964 on Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 26

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:51 am https://www.texastribune.org/2023/01/13 ... hip-rally/

So they claim to be apolitical while making a very political move. Just great, a Texas brewery run by woke leftist scum. It is obvious the Texas Tribune is also woke leftist scum. Notice the wording they use...
featuring Kyle Rittenhouse, who was famously acquitted of fatally shooting two people in Kenosha, Wisconsin, at a Black Lives Matter protest in 2020.
First off, it was no Protest, it was a RIOT. Second, they failed to mention he shot them in self defense! Even in Texas we have to deal with these leftist pukes. Makes me very angry.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:56 am
philip964 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:51 am https://www.texastribune.org/2023/01/13 ... hip-rally/

So they claim to be apolitical while making a very political move. Just great, a Texas brewery run by woke leftist scum. It is obvious the Tribune is also woke leftist scum. Notice the wording they use...
featuring Kyle Rittenhouse, who was famously acquitted of fatally shooting two people in Kenosha, Wisconsin, at a Black Lives Matter protest in 2020.
First off, it was no Protest, it was a RIOT. Second they failed to mention he killed them in self defense! Even in Texas we have to deal with these leftist pukes. Makes me very angry.
I agree.

I have never liked the assumption most readers make in assuming Kyle shot two African Americans when it is written that way.

In the comments on the tweet by the brewery, they mention MyPillow. I never put 2 and 2 together with Bed Bath and Beyond’s bankruptcy, that they had banned My Pillow. Lol.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 5

Post by puma guy »

I posted on their Face Book the following comment: Maybe you should apolitically move your business to California.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Dragonfighter
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Dragonfighter »

puma guy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:54 am I posted on their Face Book the following comment: Maybe you should apolitically move your business to California.
:iagree:
I Thess 5:21
Disclaimer: IANAL, IANYL, IDNPOOTV, IDNSIAHIE and IANROFL
"There is no situation so bad that you can't make it worse." - Chris Hadfield, NASA ISS Astronaut

eyedoc

Post by eyedoc »

They are just deleting all the negative replies. You could leave online reviews telling how you feel.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

puma guy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:54 am I posted on their Face Book the following comment: Maybe you should apolitically move your business to California.
Apparently they are getting mean comments in social media.

They are really glad now that they canceled the event.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/texa ... use-event/

“ flood of threats and harassment”

Go woke, go broke.

OneGun
Posts in topic: 2

Post by OneGun »

Their logic is nonsense. To be inclusive, they have to exclude certain groups.
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

puma guy
Posts in topic: 5

Post by puma guy »

philip964 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:31 pm
Apparently they are getting mean comments in social media.

They are really glad now that they canceled the event.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/texa ... use-event/

“ flood of threats and harassment”

Go woke, go broke.
They deleted or had my comment on FB removed. It wasn't a threat in any way. The other social media I saw for them had comments turned off so I don't know who they are getting threats from. I have never been a fan of boycotts, but I'm think more and more that gun owners need to somehow organize to punish anti gun businesses like Wells Fargo that recently terminated the account of Wexler Firearms in Florida after 25 years. Perhaps there should be an organized coordination for gun owners with WF accounts to open accounts in local banks and credit unions and then on a designated date and at a designated time go in and demand their funds and close their accounts in every Wells Fargo financial institution across the US. Like the sit-ins that Jesse Jackson led to demand mortgages from banks.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

puma guy wrote: They deleted or had my comment on FB removed. It wasn't a threat in any way. The other social media I saw for them had comments turned off so I don't know who they are getting threats from. I have never been a fan of boycotts, but I'm think more and more that gun owners need to somehow organize to punish anti gun businesses like Wells Fargo that recently terminated the account of Wexler Firearms in Florida after 25 years. Perhaps there should be an organized coordination for gun owners with WF accounts to open accounts in local banks and credit unions and then on a designated date and at a designated time go in and demand their funds and close their accounts in every Wells Fargo financial institution across the US. Like the sit-ins that Jesse Jackson led to demand mortgages from banks.
I have believed, since the new account scandal broke a few years ago, that Wells Fargo is an amoral organization and I will never do business with them again. I bought a house and years later refinanced the mortgage. In both cases, my mortgage was sold to Wells Fargo and they were absolutely miserable to deal with. They have no concept of customer service, even when I proved them to be wrong in what they were doing. It is my opinion that when the core management of an organization is morally rotting, their decisions across the board are bad for everyone - their employees, their suppliers and their customers. As a friend of mine loves to quote "the leopard never changes his spots". Evil organizations never seem to miss a chance to do evil.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

philip964

Post by philip964 »

I was required to deal with Wells Fargo for a short period of time.

As a new customer, I figured they would act like they would want my business.

Most difficult bank I have ever worked with.

Never again.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”